Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

U21 fixtures

Comments

• edited September 2015
    Fifa goal that. Who's no.9, Lookman yes?
  • 3-0 quality stuff
  • Lookman sets up Umerah for a tap in.
    3-0
  • Lookman needs a league start stat, based on this
  • vulgar northern bastards
  • Possession must be about 80/20 in our favour.
  • I might start watching these lot instead of the first team, much less stressful.
  • No wonder Sheff W sign so many players, their kids are shit!
  • omg that goal XD
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:

Lookman needs a league start stat, based on this

He just oozes confidence. I wonder the fact he hasn't come through a system, he's just got no fear.

Id stick him on the bench and let him have a go.
  • lololololool
  • 4-0 awful defending!
  • FOOKIN CLEAR IT YA FOOKIN FOOK
  • This is a treat to watch on a rainy Monday afternoon.
  • Mitov just touched the ball!
  • We ought to go down to 9 men to make a game of this.
  • We just formed a queue to have a shot.
  • edited September 2015
    Last sub on was 14 Sam Bone who I believe is still 16, he has looked very good.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2015
    I swear this isn't a racist statement but i have had to write down the
    Black boys number up front as i'm still getting to know their running styles.
    I thought they were a talented bunch when i watched the final against Brentford
    The only 2 players i haven't seen before are the RB Staunton and the number 7 Aribo. Some great inter play between the team.

Good to see Franck playing again.

• this Wednesday lot is the worst team I've ever seen at The Valley, ever

but we've been good :)
  • Bone with pass of the season contender there

(too much hyperbole for an afternoon, maybe)
  • Finishes 4-0 and it was a mismatch.
  • Least a bit of feel good factor is back before Palace, its not the same as the first team but it's nice to see players in the red shirt giving a go and looking good at the same time. COYR
  • Did not know which player was who, so just sat back and enjoyed the game, flicked over to CAFC Twitter when we scored to see which player it was. Very good controlling game, are we always this good or are Weds that bad?
  • edited September 2015
    Enjoyed that. Quality stuff from the yoof.
    Edited to add and a thanks to (presumably) the students who put the coverage out.
  • Would be interested to know how the U21 regular fans view some of these boys. The 7,9 &11 seemed good to me but Sheff Wed looked like they'd gathered together a bunch of lads drinking in the Antigallican.

Are any of our boys 'ready' or was it cos Wednesday were so shite? The 11 in particular looked sharp.
  • It is sad that we maybe could do with Lookman on the bench in place of Igor - he would certainly give you something which Igor doesn't at the moment.

I thought all the boys looked good second half (missed the first 45), with Muldoon running the show, and Aribo, Lookman and Moussa all looking dangerous. Umerah scored two good goals for a CF. Defence looked solid too.
  • 11 was Lookman, 9 Umerah and 7 Aribo.

It looked to me as if every player played well, although the defenders had hardly anything to do, but were still good. A lot of that team were U18's last season, I have no idea of the strength of the Sheffield Wednesday side, but if that represents their usual U12's they are a very long way behind us.
    No wonder they have to splash the cash for the first team as in Forestierie unless this lot were their u16's or something.
    Looking at the unexpected appearances of Kennedy and Charles-Cook there are an impressive lot of comparable to better players coming through.
    Get that Academy built, and hold on to Steve Avory and his staff because it will keep it going Roland.