Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

U21 fixtures

Comments

• Answering my own question but seems to be Anfernee Dijksteel who played some games last season. Dutch I think.

Is he rock hard in the tackle?
  • dickplumb said:

Answering my own question but seems to be Anfernee Dijksteel who played some games last season. Dutch I think.

I thought he was quite decent in a defensive midfield role.
    I assume he's back on trial again. Look forward to your report if you're there Dick.
    No unfortunately I am slumming it in The South of France at the moment. I would prefer to be at Sparrows Lane though.
  • sam3110 said:

Answering my own question but seems to be Anfernee Dijksteel who played some games last season. Dutch I think.

Is he rock hard in the tackle?
    Whatever turns you on Sam :smile:
  • dickplumb said:

Just what our squad needs, another defensive midfielder!

But Moussa back, that's a shocker. They kept that quiet
  • dickplumb said:

dickplumb said:

I assume he's back on trial again. Look forward to your report if you're there Dick.
    No unfortunately I am slumming it in The South of France at the moment. I would prefer to be at Sparrows Lane though.
    I wouldn't : - )
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 3m3 minutes ago
    11' Moussa showing some real class early on here. Proving a real threat down the middle. Still 0-0. #cafc
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 6m6 minutes ago
    27' Moussa goes for a 'Kashi'! He looks to catch the keeper off his line from 40 yards, but he just about scrambles it away. #cafc
  • Coventry City ‏@Coventry_City 9m9 minutes ago
    27 - Charles-Cook is having a stormer, another top save to deny a firm strike from Aribo from the edge. 0-0 #pusb
    0 retweets 0 favorites
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    More
    Coventry City ‏@Coventry_City 10m10 minutes ago
    26 - Moussa tries on from 45-yards... It's a good strike but comfortable for Charles-Cook. 0-0 #pusb
    0 retweets 1 favorite
    Reply Retweet Favorite 1
    More
    Coventry City ‏@Coventry_City 11m11 minutes ago
    25 - Charles-Cook makes another impressive stop from Hanlan before confidently claiming a corner. Good stuff from the stopper. 0-0 #pusb
    0 retweets 0 favorites
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    More
    Coventry City ‏@Coventry_City 20m20 minutes ago
    14 - Thomas is booked, a late foul in the middle of the pitch to stop a break, Charlton starting to get more of the ball. 0-0 #pusb
    1 retweet 0 favorites
    Reply Retweet 1 Favorite
    More
    Coventry City ‏@Coventry_City 23m23 minutes ago
    12 - Charles-Cook makes a fine save to deny Hanlan, who had turned in the area and hit one which looked in but for a palm away. 0-0 #pusb
    1 retweet 0 favorites
    Reply Retweet 1 Favorite
    More
    Coventry City ‏@Coventry_City 27m27 minutes ago
    10 - #CCFC passing it really well here against a physical side. No chances as yet but confident on the ball. 0-0 #pusb
    2 retweets 1 favorite
    Reply Retweet 2 Favorite 1
    More
    Coventry City ‏@Coventry_City 46m46 minutes ago
    We're seconds away from kick-off here at Charlton's training ground, full team news for the 21s can be found here - http://bit.ly/1EKh70z
    1 retweet 0 favorites
    Reply Retweet 1 Favorite
    More
  • Answering my own question but seems to be Anfernee Dijksteel who played some games last season. Dutch I think.

Cockney's phonetic spelling of Anthony?
  • Half time | @CAFCofficial U21s 0-0 @Coventry_City U21s #cafc

— Charlton Athletic FC (@CAFCofficial) September 7, 2015
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton have re-emerged here. Ademola Lookman will replace Franck Moussa for the second half #cafc
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 3m3 minutes ago
    75' GOOOALL! Hanlan latches onto a long ball, wrestles past a defender and pokes past the keeper to give the Addicks the lead. 1-0. #cafc
  • Coventry got a time added on equaliser and it ended 1 - 1.

Clearly missed Ansah.
  • edited September 2015
    Franck Moussa is only 26, and has been injured all the time he's been at CAFC.
    he's never been 100% in any of the games he's played, so let's hope he can show what he can do, in a month or so, then it will be like having a new signing.
  • edited September 2015
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 1m1 minute ago
    U21S | @jasoneuell's side have kicked-off against Sheffield United. The returning Franck Moussa starts agains for the Addicks #cafc

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 2m2 minutes ago
    Charlton | Beeney, Barnes, Holmes-Dennis, Djksteel, Staunton, Konsa, Aribo, Muldoon, Umerah, Moussa, Lookman #cafc

Subs | Prall, Edwards, Assiana, Bone, Lapslie #cafc
  • Moussa starts again.

Djksteel plays again

Lookman in the U21s

Quite a few U18s in that team.

Not seen the name Prall before.
  • I'm assuming Aribo got a contract then?
  • I'm assuming Aribo got a contract then?

Yeah got given a one year deal a few weeks back
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 6m6 minutes ago
    U21S | Half-time at @SUFC_tweets and the U21s lead 1-0. Josh Umerah with the Addicks' goal on the 30-minute mark #cafc
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 5m5 minutes ago
    63' GOAL | Ademola Lookman has doubled the U21s' advantage against @SUFC_tweets with a low finish into the bottom corner #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2015
    Lookman will surely have been involved with the First Team if he continues scoring like this by the end of the season, even more prolific than Ansah
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 5m5 minutes ago
    63' GOAL | Ademola Lookman has doubled the U21s' advantage against @SUFC_tweets with a low finish into the bottom corner #cafc

This young man_look's good!
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 2m2 minutes ago
    U21S | Full-time in Sheffield and @jasoneuell's side have recorded an impressive 3-0 victory. Josh Umerah grabbed his second late on #cafc
  • Be interested to hear how many minutes Moussa played.
  • Moussa starts again.

Djksteel plays again

Lookman in the U21s

Quite a few U18s in that team.

Not seen the name Prall before.

Aiden Prall appears to be an u17 GK who's been with the academy for a while. Great to hear Umerah and Lookman banging them in again. Future looking bright.
  • It's pathetic that you only get publicity about U21 games when certain players are in the squad! So much was written last week about the game against Coventry!!!! Nothing was on the website about today's game against Sheffield Wednesday (Away) Luckly, they won by 3-0. Still the media tweeted FEW lines about it! Boys, keep up with your hard work! The PRESS mustn't be bias in their duty!!!! Shocking that nothing was mentioned that U21 were playing today
  • I meant to say Sheffield United!!!!
  • Interesting first post. Welcome to the site.

All the tweets above were from the club.

Difference between this week and last was that today was away and last week at home.

Just not the resources to send someone from the press team to Sheffield for a U21 game. @sufc had less than we did.