Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ahmed Kashi signs from FC Metz (Signing Confirmed - 3 Year Deal)

Comments

• masicat said:

Someone once predicted Belgians and Moroccans and hot laughed at. Well, your not laughing now.

He's Algerian

And none of our signings so far have been Belgian or Moroccan, so why is this individual laughing exactly?
  • masicat said:

Someone once predicted Belgians and Moroccans and hot laughed at. Well, your not laughing now.

He's Algerian

And none of our signings so far have been Belgian or Moroccan, so why is this individual laughing exactly?
    Read again - he's not laughing anymore.
    tbf, I think masicat is talking in general terms, I don't think he was making reference to the new signings.

• Big credit to Luzon here, as based on the game today, Kashi is going to be a superb signing.
    He most certainly is.
  • Agree, quietly effective.

Kish-i
  • Agree, liked his aggression could be a very good signing for us.
  • Seem to remember a Metz fan on Twitter saying that his best quality is that he's everywhere. From what I heard, he was spot on with that remark
  • Rossman92 said:

Seem to remember a Metz fan on Twitter saying that his best quality is that he's everywhere. From what I heard, he was spot on with that remark

Yup, covers the entire pitch and moves into position wonderfully, will be very strong for us this season
  • Sponsored links:

• Definitely the new Kish - everywhere, always available and always looking to back up our defender in one on one situations. Keeps it simple on the ball too. Along with Bauer our MOM today.
  • First time I've seen him, wow just what we needed my mom.
  • edited August 2015
    Loved how QPR attacked from a corner of ours and Kashi just busted a gut to get back to help out

He's the shocking signing of the season as am sure I'm not the only one who thought Meh!! when he joined, go on peeps, admit it, it feels good ;)
  • I started calling him Kish after about half an hour.

Great debut
  • I thought this fella had a big bearing on today's game, does he run on castrol Gtx?
  • Agree, quietly effective.

Kish-i

Ha, I spent the game calling him Kashishev! Outstanding debut.
  • Seemed to be everywhere.
  • First time I've seen him, wow just what we needed my mom.

Does you Dad know? :wink:
  • He was my surprise of the day today, didn't give anyone in the midfield an inch of room. Something I think we've been lacking in the past few years.
  • Sponsored links:

• He was exactly the player that I hoped he would be. He's here he's there he's every effing where Kashi!!!
  • Has all the attributes to be a fan favourite. If he lost the ball, he bust a gut to make amends. Brilliant performance!
  • Looks as if he will create a Charlton Life record in being MoM in our stats with a near record score on his debut.
  • seth plum said:

Looks as if he will create a Charlton Life record in being MoM in our stats with a near record score on his debut.

And he didn't even score :-)
  • Good player. Understands the Defensive Midfielder role and has a forward pass in him.
  • aliwibble said:

seth plum said:

Looks as if he will create a Charlton Life record in being MoM in our stats with a near record score on his debut.

And he didn't even score :-)
    The night is young
  • Someone on here likened him to Kinsella. That's a very good comparison in my opinion!
  • One game guys, one game.