Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ahmed Kashi signs from FC Metz (Signing Confirmed - 3 Year Deal)

Comments

• -------------Hendo------

-----Bauer---Diarra---Fox
    Solly--------------------------Moroccan

--------Cousins----Kashi---------
    ----------------JBG-----------------

----------Watt------Makienok------
  • Dizzle said:

-------------Hendo------

Ba? Vetokele?
  • cafc4life said:

Dizzle said:

-------------Hendo------

Ba? Vetokele?
    We'll need a squad...!
  • Kashi konverters - hahahahahaha brilliant
  • Anyone know how much Kashi cost?
  • Anyone know how much Kashi cost?

Depends on exchange rate
  • Sponsored links:

• Greenie said:

So we sign an international player, a player no one on CL has seen and the negative bed wetters come out with:-

"sounds like a character from Carry on up the Khyber"
    "Sounds like LePoint Mk2"
    "Dead ringer of Omar Pouso"

What a bunch of saddos.

Welcome Ahmed please ignore the waste of air users that infest parts of our support base.

This seasons Ben Haim?

I remember comments like "hope he's only back up" and suggestions that he had a bad attitude, but he turned out to be one of the better signings.

It'll be interesting to see how our CMs are used and how our midfield lines up. Could mean Diarra will play CB.

A Metz fan on Twitter said his strength is that he's everywhere. If we play 3-5-2/5-3-2 surely that means JBG will move inside (can't see him being dropped or played as wing back) to play the more attacking and creative role.

To do that he'd need energy around him and maybe that's the thinking with Cousins and Kashi (or Ba) alongside him.
  • Greenie said:

So we sign an international player, a player no one on CL has seen and the negative bed wetters come out with:-

What a bunch of saddos.

Welcome Ahmed please ignore the waste of air users that infest parts of our support base.

Saying that a player is the spitting image of another player is no reflection of their footballing ability. What is "saddo" about such an observation? Have a look at their photos, they could be identical twins.
  • Mmmm totally overwhelmed
  • Welcome Ahmed.

If Luzon rates him highly then I am very pleased that we've signed him.

Knock em cold son.
  • Interesting that he comes from the side that is managed by Jose Riga since this June.
  • Welcome Ahmed...a few of these and they'll all be won over...

http://youtu.be/zA_AGLLaIfw

P.S. You may not hear that sort of noise from the West Lower (or indeed many other parts). :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Me starting to think looking at a few of the posts above that some people are now looking for some fans to post anything not positive so they can rip into them....

Ironic that Scoham mentions Ben Haim above as he was slagged off as a terrible possible signing by certain posters on here.

Welcome AK. Does seems to give us a lot of midfielders but we need back up to Jackson.
  • Greenie said:

What a bunch of saddos.

Saying that a player is the spitting image of another player is no reflection of their footballing ability. What is "saddo" about such an observation? Have a look at their photos, they could be identical twins.
    Fair point but I guessed I just lumped you in with the negative buggers. Apologies.
  • Greenie said:

Welcome Ahmed, know nothing about him but manager wants him and ex fans seem positive. Good sign, though really would like some of these signings supplemented with some Britsh ones please.

Me starting to think looking at a few of the posts above that some people are now looking for some fans to post anything not positive so they can rip into them....

Really? I'm surprised!
    I'm sick to death of it mate, the constant negatively on here is just beyond a joke, from the never ending abuse the owner gets to the flack any new player who signs for us receives.
    It's turning a very good, generally balanced forum, into a cauldron of negativity that appears to be inhabited by what I can only assume are moaning old men.
    Well said that man, could not agree more.
  • Greenie said:

What a bunch of saddos.

• Well said