Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

new ticket site

Comments

• shirty5 said:

So the sensible suggestion at this time is, if you would like to purchase tickets, make sure only one payment is taken, your CON details are given over, (Yourself and other people you are purchasing for) would be to take a trip to SE7.

Until the teething problems have been rectified of course.

I think CON numbers have been scrapped, but it's not something that's been shared.
    Still had to give my con number when I called for Derby away ticket although they did call it client reference number.
  • I may be being thick but I couldn't find a link to the stadium plan showing new block references
  • EASY..........bought two tickets for the West Ham game.......I liked the way it showed you what the view from each block was like. Very easy and opted to "print at home" good idea, saves queuing up and the cost of the club sending tickets out. Will definitely use again. :smiley:
  • Selling 1 adult and 1 u21 ticket for the west ham game this saturday, £10 for both
  • used it the other night and found it very easy to use. Used the print at home feature to test it out but not sure if I like the idea of A4 tickets myself.
  • Perhaps some people were having OneD TenT issues
  • Selling 1 adult and 1 u21 ticket for the west ham game this saturday, £10 for both

Please can you show me a picture of what the view would be like from these seats and then totally fail to sell them to me because you don't believe that I am me?
  • Love the print at home facility - welcome to the modern age. Site so simple to use, not sure why you are having problems, potential PICNIC
  • kimbo said:

Love the print at home facility - welcome to the modern age. Site so simple to use, not sure why you are having problems, potential PICNIC

No smiley face, kimbo ?

• razil said:

I may be being thick but I couldn't find a link to the stadium plan showing new block references

If you can't find it on the ticket booking site, the stadium plans feature at the bottom of the "Ticket News" section of the main site.
  • Sponsored links:

• Being a clever feller I went back to the site today as my little feller has decided (gawd knows why) that we should go to Tuesdays game....remembering that last time I went to it it thought i was both registered but without password and yet unregistered at once and it got itself into a flap with that, I thought I'd just try with an alternate email address and sure enough I picked the seats and got through to the credit card screen with minimal fuss and no request for my inside leg measurement at all, however once I put the card details in, it came up with a page saying "Sorry there has been an error, click here to return to home screen" so I clicked where it requested and was presented with this.......brilliant, whats the betting it's still charged me!
  • Fumbluff said:

Being a clever feller I went back to the site today as my little feller has decided (gawd knows why) that we should go to Tuesdays game....remembering that last time I went to it it thought i was both registered but without password and yet unregistered at once and it got itself into a flap with that, I thought I'd just try with an alternate email address and sure enough I picked the seats and got through to the credit card screen with minimal fuss and no request for my inside leg measurement at all, however once I put the card details in, it came up with a page saying "Sorry there has been an error, click here to return to home screen" so I clicked where it requested and was presented with this.......brilliant, whats the betting it's still charged me!

Similar happened to me around 2 weeks ago when buying Cup tickets online.

I then received 2 emails quoting different numbers , thanking me for my purchase....

I called the CC to check whether my purchase had been accepted / my credit card debited but was told it would be 24 hours before that could be checked.

The following day, I checked my credit card statement, to find THREE debits had been taken for the said amount.

I did receive my refund a couple of days later after I once again called to relate the problem but you need to be vigilant when making an online booking IMHO.

• According to the other thread nobody can get through on the premium rate phone lines due to the great ST debacle.....sigh, I'll go check the emails from my alternate email account
  • Anyone know if the Print a Home option can be saved on a Smartphone as a Document, i.e. when you then get to ground you show the barcode on your phone under the scanner?
  • Fumbluff said:

According to the other thread nobody can get through on the premium rate phone lines due to the great ST debacle.....sigh, I'll go check the emails from my alternate email account

IT IS NOT A PREMIUM RATE PHONE LINE.
  • Everyone had their issues resolved? Just tried to buy tickets for the Hull game on Saturday..

but how can an email address be simultaneously be "already registered" and "not recognised" on/by the system?

Also, it's a bit frustrating as the site first assumes that you know the zones and which blocks of the stadium they equate to. I went all around the houses trying to find the block I was after. Something like that could be avoided with a simple stadium map at the start of the process but that's a minor issue compared with the above.
  • No! I am still having problems, I have the same issue, my details not recognised when buying a ticket but are on the register. I do not do facebook so can not book that way. Callumcafc how did you sort the problem out.
  • Same problem so had to call on my daughter to use her FB login. Its a very poor and confusing site and is symptomatic of the poor management at the club. Its very sad.
  • msomerton said:

No! I am still having problems, I have the same issue, my details not recognised when buying a ticket but are on the register. I do not do facebook so can not book that way. Callumcafc how did you sort the problem out.

I haven't. Might have to call up or pay on the day.
  • edited August 2015
    Why don't you e mail them ? Explaining that this appears to be a problem for everyone ?

I would, but some on here accuse me of moaning (I do) and I've contacted them enough recently.

Try, Mandy.Anderson-Myers@cafc.co.uk. (Ticket office manager)
  • Sponsored links:

• Why don't you e mail them ? Explaining that this appears to be a problem for everyone ?

I would, but some on here accuse me of moaning (I do) and I've contacted them enough recently.

tickets@cafc.co.uk.

Emailed twice to this address in ten days - no reply. Mentioned it when I ended up having to ring ticket office to buy tickets and the girl on the end of the line told me ''it's nothing to do with me, I just answer the phones! Try emailing!!!!" And around we go again!
  • Try, Mandy.Anderson-Myers@cafc.co.uk. (Ticket office manager)
  • Took me half an hour to book three tickets for Colchester this morning. Considering how they are making it more difficult to actually get tickets in person the standard of the online ordering is worse than ever.
  • I found it infuriating to use, my email address was linked to my 10 year old son (Junior Red) so I couldn't use it, he was too young to buy the tickets so I had to 'create' a new email address.

It took me 20 plus minutes to get 4 Colchester tickets, if I wasn't looking forward so much to booing the regime and watch the new 'Charlton vets team' I would have given up!
  • Rubbish.

"All boxes must be filled" - like the E-Mail address that my 9 year old brother is quite clearly not going to have?!

Going to stick to getting tickets on the phone until they provide a system that is fit for purpose.
  • Rubbish.

"All boxes must be filled" - like the E-Mail address that my 9 year old brother is quite clearly not going to have?!

Going to stick to getting tickets on the phone until they provide a system that is fit for purpose.

Colchester tickets are online purchase only.

I was buying for me and two fellow season ticket holders - every time I entered thier address it said "user already exists" but there was no option to input their CON numbers either.

Called up to be told they can only be bought online.

Joke!
  • Rubbish.

I was buying for me and two fellow season ticket holders - every time I entered thier address it said "user already exists" but there was no option to input their CON numbers either.

Joke!
    It's who you know, not what you know... :-)

I think they have scrapped the CON number idea. They didn't advertise it and I can't remember where I read it, but it was definitely mentioned on here.
  • E-mail Mandy.Anderson-Myers@cafc.co.uk. I did a couple of weeks ago after having problems with the buying tickets online for the Colchester game, she rang me within half an hour and sorted the problem out.
  • Rubbish.

Joke!
    Just had the same problem - once I called them whole order completed in seconds - rather than my 5 attempts online.....whole system is pathetic, not what we CUSTOMERS want hey Katrien!
  • Rubbish.

Joke!
    It's who you know, not what you know... :-)

I think they have scrapped the CON number idea. They didn't advertise it and I can't remember where I read it, but it was definitely mentioned on here.
    I visited the ticket office yesterday morning and purchased two tickets for the Colchester game as well as two Coach tickets.

I was asked for my Red card.

The coach ticets can't be bought online as they don't have a way of knowing how many they have sold. I can only imagine the computer system probably can't give them exact coach numbers which inturn means they probably wouldn't know how many people want to travel by coach.