Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Christophe Lepoint Sold (Undisclosed of course)

WSSWSS
edited June 2015 in General Charlton
Christophe Lepoint has signed for Belgian Pro League side SV Zulte Waregem

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/christophe-lepoint-leaving-charlton-joining-sv-zulte-waregem-2496487.aspx#Zo0DJQ3gWbuGMufj.99

Comments

• What was Le Point of that??
  • Hahahaha
  • Gutted...
  • Must go down as one of our most amusing signings in recent years! Hopefully didn't cost us too much.
  • I saw Le Point play as much as Pouso
  • Strange scenes All round really. I know it's still only early but as each day' goes on and talk of more players leaving with no incomings can't help but feel we will struggle big time this year
  • There I was looking forward to the impact he was going to make next season. Gutted!
  • Sponsored links:

• Blimey!
  • Nooooooo

Ole Ole, Ole Ole, Ole Ole, Ole Ole
    Chris Le Point, Point, Point
    ee or, ee or.
    Chris Le Point, Point, Point
  • Talal said:

What a shit way to start the day

You've obviously not seen the first 5 fixtures then.
  • damn, I am going to have to amend the first draft of my Charlton Predictions 2015-16 as had him down for Player of Year.
  • Talal said:

What a shit way to start the day

You've obviously not seen the first 5 fixtures then.
    I have, but this has tipped me over the edge
  • Sponsored links:

• Roland out
  • I'm looking for a positive here. I presume lessons will have been learned.
  • Thought was only ever bought in as cover - surprised he got a 2 1/2 year deal though. At the time people were moaning we were a bit lacking in the midfield and think he was a bit of a panic buy! Not sad to see the back of him - but surprised all the same.
  • Glad he has gone as I hope it means they have accepted he is not good enough and we will find better replacements.

Ben Pringle would be nice.
  • Let's just be happy he wont be taking up any of our wage budget this season.
  • Weird how such news can brighten the day...
  • I'm looking for a positive here. I presume lessons will have been learned.

Did I hear someone looking for a positive?
    Nope struggling...can I get back to you on that?!