Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jack Grealish

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Coming to twitter near you most like!! - NSFW though if your in an office :D
  • Options
    Road Trip!
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Okay... I think I now understand.

His face tells all...

• Options
    Ross said:
    Road Trip!
    Haha if only it had been Dylan Levitt rather than Jack Grealish purely for that reference 
  • Options
    And that’s how you do it!

I really hope it’s real.

Sorry.

No, am so not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options

England footballer Jack Grealish has been banned from driving and fined more than £80,000 for two motoring offences.

The Aston Villa captain, 25, previously admitted two counts of careless driving at Birmingham Magistrates' Court.

The offences relate to a crash in Dickens Heath, near Solihull, on 29 March, and a second incident near Villa's training ground on 18 October.

Prior to the convictions, Grealish already had six points on his licence for a speeding offence in 2018.

He has been banned from driving for nine months.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-55315924

• Options
    No doubt he'll appeal on the grounds that it will impact on his charity work. Decision cut to a £10 fine and a damn good telling off.
  • Options
    Police video of offences here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlIGDvWHFV4
  • Options
    clive said:
    Police video of offences here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlIGDvWHFV4

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just hire a bloody driver ffs, it’s not like he can’t afford it. I’ll do it for two thirds of the fine he just got hit with.
  • Options
    A mate of mine says Grealish reminds him of Alan Hudson.

Not a bad parallel. I should add, given the last few posts, that I am talking ON the pitch rather than OFF although Hudson wasn't exactly an angel himself off the pitch allegedly.
  • Options
    I like him as a player, but he should have got a far harsher punishment. Mind you, everybody loves Ant and Dec so Ant can be forgiven for potentially killing somebody. 
  • Options
    I like him as a player, but he should have got a far harsher punishment. Mind you, everybody loves Ant and Dec so Ant can be forgiven for potentially killing somebody. 
    Not defending him, bit how did Ant 'potentially kill' anyone?
  • Options

I think he means that by driving a car absolutely shit faced in the morning can potentially kill someone.
  • Options

I think he means that by driving a car absolutely shit faced in the morning can potentially kill someone.
    Yes, agreed. But he didn't potentially kill someone.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    The amount of comments on twitter defending him, saying there's no proof he was drunk etc. If he's not pissed or on drugs and still drives like that then he shouldn't have a licence anyway. 
    Also i like the fact he was wandering along the street seemingly wearing 1 slipper! 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    The amount of comments on twitter defending him, saying there's no proof he was drunk etc. If he's not pissed or on drugs and still drives like that then he shouldn't have a licence anyway. 
    Also i like the fact he was wandering along the street seemingly wearing 1 slipper! 
    Am surprised he didn't get done for drink driving, but am not aware of the time line
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Interesting isn't it.

I wonder if people have the same view that anyone driving over the prescribed speed limit is "potentially killing someone"? 
  • Options
    I always wonder when I see cases like this (and with Ant) what Tony Adams thinks, considering that he was actually sent down
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Am surprised he didn't get done for drink driving, but am not aware of the time line
    He left the scene after exchanging details. 

Plenty of time to get anything out of his system. 
  • Options
    edited December 2020

That is not the point.  That was more luck than judgement. How many rules do you think it is ok to break....
    Too common in our 'celebrity ' fraternity 
    It has not been denied that the behaviour in both cases (If Grealish was in fact drunk) would be illegal... Nobody has said the behaviour is okay or that it is okay for celebrities to break laws?

So Fiona challenging the line of 'Potentially Killing Somebody' when no other human was involved in their accidents is the point of her challenge on language used.

(Maybe McPartlins mum could have been potentially killed? Wasn't she in his car and partly responsible from my opinion for letting him drive) 
  • Options
    It was rather unfortunate only 24 hours before he'd done a video or been told to do one telling people to stay indoors etc....

And he then smashed up a few cars along the way.

He did say sorry but wasn't great timing really and certainly must have been out of control to hit other cars.

Unfortunate,  the new word for HYPOCRITICAL. 
    And he got paid for bring one...

If he had been 70 they would have been asking to retest everyone over 65 etc etc even though  it testosterone beer fuelled idiots like Greaslish who cause most accidents. 

How about him having to take a tests again.
    Personally think this should be the case. It shouldn't simply be, you can't drive for 9 months then after that you can drive as normal?

You should have to pass your test again AND to pass an advanced driving course.

If you're banned 3 times, you lose your licence for good. 
  • Options

That is not the point.  That was more luck than judgement. How many rules do you think it is ok to break....
    Too common in our 'celebrity ' fraternity 
    You ever driven over the speed limit?

Do you do it often?
  • Options
    MOTM again tonight. Wonder if he has a minimum release clause? He’s on a long contract but will be wasted at Villa.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    Talal said:
    He left the scene after exchanging details. 

Plenty of time to get anything out of his system. 
    The amount of  cars he damaged it's a miracle he's not still there exchanging details now, the soppy prick.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Interesting isn't it.

I wonder if people have the same view that anyone driving over the prescribed speed limit is "potentially killing someone"? 
    I think there is a difference between driving when over the alcohol limit and driving over the speed limit.

It's a proven fact that excess alcohol impairs judgment, which is why we have laws which make this illegal.  The potential damage this causes to other people is considered high enough to warrant severe penalties if you're caught under the influence.  I doubt many of us will disagree with that - although it's clear there are differing opinions about whether or not the sentence imposed is harsh enough.

Speed limits are different because they are set at the maximum permitted for a particular road, up to the national speed limit of 70mph.  That doesn't mean the road is safe at 70mph if you're driving in the middle of a torrential downpour, it's icy or there's heavy snow.  If you caused an accident or were observed driving at a speed which is deemed to be too fast for the conditions, then you're likely to get a careless driving, driving without due care and attention or dangerous driving charge against you.  Equally, if you're on an empty stretch of motorway where the surface conditions are excellent and you're doing 100mph, that may be relatively low risk - although the faster you are driving the more catastrophic the results will be if something fails (eg blowout).

I think it's probably a fair shout to say that anyone driving a car is "potentially killing someone".  What matters is how we mitigate the risk by driving carefully and considerately.  Important to note that Grealish was driving like a dick even if he hasn't been proved to break the drink-drive and road speed laws.