Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jack Grealish

Comments

• Options
    Outstanding last night and will now lead Villa out at Wembley.
    His grandfather lifted a cup for Villa, perhaps he could do the same.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Allegedly - Silly boy 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Allegedly - Silly boy 
    If true he’s an absolute idiot. The silence is deafening 
  • Options
    yeah it's all over whatsapp this morning IF it's true then it's absolutely unbelievable to be honest

No smoke without fire though
  • Options
    You can't overestimate people's capacity for stupidity and selfishness.
  • Options
    We don't know why he was out to be fair. If he was in his slippers I doubt he was going for a beer. 
  • Options
    I don’t see what he’s done wrong here. Went out in his car to the shop, had a minor accident, left his details with the person he crashed into, walked home. 
    Or am i missing something? 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    We don't know why he was out to be fair. If he was in his slippers I doubt he was going for a beer. 
    Why would you drive in slippers?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What has he done wrong?   

If he was out getting hammered then Yes, silly boy. 

If he went to buy eggs and milk and clipped some parked cars, left his details etc, then what did he do wrong.

is he the only person to have a minor accident in a lockdown or is he the only famous person to have a minor accident in a lockdown. Covid-19 can only cover a number of pages in the papers and minutes on the news.
  • Options
    Covid-19 now causing damage to cars, what next?

Sort of headline you would have seen in the Sunday Sport.
  • Options
    Sounds like he went round a mates house and got hammered... So yeah silly boy

Its going to be worse for him as neither the Daily Mail and Piers have had a Celebrity target to bring back down to earth for a while what with everything going on so imagine they'll go to town on this
  • Options
    Sounds like he went round a mates house and got hammered... So yeah silly boy

Its going to be worse for him as neither the Daily Mail and Piers have had a Celebrity target to bring back down to earth for a while what with everything going on so imagine they'll go to town on this
    In that case, silly boy. His punishment should be to spend two weeks working in a hospital helping the overstretched nhs.

the people at the karaoke party, same. Two weeks of seeing why we should stay at home might keep people at home
  • Options
    My other half has got This Morning on in the background and they just said he went out to a house party, clearly got drunk, and crashed at 4am this morning. Only after just doing a social media post of saying to stay home etc.

He’s an idiot and always been an idiot to be honest. I hope they throw the book at him, the selfish and ignorant twat.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    My other half has got This Morning on in the background and they just said he went out to a house party, clearly got drunk, and crashed at 4am this morning. Only after just doing a social media post of saying to stay home etc.

He’s an idiot and always been an idiot to be honest. I hope they throw the book at him, the selfish and ignorant twat.
    I don't know if the above is true or not but if Piers Morgan is saying it it must be true.

I don't think he's ever been one to make up stories!!  ;)

• Options
    Valley11 said:
    I don’t see what he’s done wrong here. Went out in his car to the shop, had a minor accident, left his details with the person he crashed into, walked home. 
    Or am i missing something? 
    I have a funny feeling as the day goes on you might find you are missing something! 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Ross McCormack's flat all night with a couple of mates. Getting in a car and driving with a slipper on one foot and a slip on Sandal while trying to reverse off a double yellow line by the sound of it.

Just read the story on line: The photographic evidence does look bad for Grealish but as it's the sun the jury are out until we hear the full story but proving again that many people say one thing yet it doesn't apply to them. Premier footballers aren't stars at the moment it's NHS staff and all key workers.
  • Options
    It seems to me that too many 'celebs' think they can live by different rules .. another problem seems to be that as the vast majority of fatalities have been in the over 60ish age group, many 'youngsters' perhaps take an attitude of 'what's all the fuss about'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sage said:

I actually had a higher opinion of him, mainly based on how he dealt with the nonsense at the most recent Brum derby. 
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    If he has gone out drinking then left an RTC when under the influence he deserves all he gets. 

I do though think the younger generation are proving pretty flawless throughout this so far, certainly where I am in Hertfordshire they are actively volunteering/caring/shopping for the elderly.

Remember most 'youngsters' have loved ones in the high risk age of over 70 and I think are taking this very seriously. 

The NHS volunteer call reached similar numbers in a similar time frame to what the country witnessed in 1914, (albeit they have not been asked to go to war), but, they are volunteering none the less). 

I hope what I am seeing here is matched elsewhere across the country, there will always be the odd horror story in the media but to my mind, the younger generation can hold their heads high as it stands. 
    If as you say he's crashed under the influence then left the scene I hope he gets punished. Particularly scummy behaviour if true from a privileged individual.
  • Options
    How can they prove he was under the influence now though ?

• Options

Breathalyser? If he's still reading high at the moment then he must have had a fair amount. Not sure if that would hold up from a legal perspective though.
  • Options
    thenewbie said:

Breathalyser? If he's still reading high at the moment then he must have had a fair amount. Not sure if that would hold up from a legal perspective though.
    This is hours after the event , he could easily claim I've had beers recently
  • Options
    Plenty of stuff on twitter saying it’s bollocks.
  • Options

By asking him 😂
  • Options
    See if he's still wearing a slipper on one foot and a slip on Sandal on the other.