Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jack Grealish

Comments

• Options
    Sage said:
    My other half has got This Morning on in the background and they just said he went out to a house party, clearly got drunk, and crashed at 4am this morning. Only after just doing a social media post of saying to stay home etc.

He’s an idiot and always been an idiot to be honest. I hope they throw the book at him, the selfish and ignorant twat.
    I don't know if the above is true or not but if Piers Morgan is saying it it must be true.

I don't think he's ever been one to make up stories!!  ;)

It was This Morning, not Good Morning Britain. Piers had nothing to do with it. 
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Sage said:
    My other half has got This Morning on in the background and they just said he went out to a house party, clearly got drunk, and crashed at 4am this morning. Only after just doing a social media post of saying to stay home etc.

He’s an idiot and always been an idiot to be honest. I hope they throw the book at him, the selfish and ignorant twat.
    I don't know if the above is true or not but if Piers Morgan is saying it it must be true.

He was slagging Grealish and Kinnocks son off in his usual way all morning.
  • Options
    The photos didn't look great.

But as others have said, now potentially no evidence if he was drunk, he appears to have left his details... Sure an expensive lawyer would be able to deal with that pretty easily.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Sage said:

I actually had a higher opinion of him, mainly based on how he dealt with the nonsense at the most recent Brum derby. 
    He reacted the way I would expect any professional footballer to react. And that’s by not giving it back in a big derby game after just being abused. He probably was more in shock than anything.

I have always had the opinion that he thinks he’s something special and above others. If what has been reported is true, it only confirms that. You’ve got to be incredibly stupid and selfish to go out to a party when we are on lockdown, that’s even without considering what else has meant to have happened.

I don’t want to bring this into it, but as an explanation, as we have all lost someone who in many ways held our support base together, anyone who does selfish acts like going to a party at this we are in, goes straight into the lowest of low for me. 
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Sage said:

He was slagging Grealish and Kinnocks son off in his usual way all morning.
    No idea of that so apologise, I had only seen/heard of it on This Morning.

However, Piers has every right to slag him off for going to a party. 
  • Options
    Sage said:
    se9addick said:
    Sage said:

I actually had a higher opinion of him, mainly based on how he dealt with the nonsense at the most recent Brum derby. 
    He reacted the way I would expect any professional footballer to react. And that’s by not giving it back in a big derby game after just being abused. He probably was more in shock than anything.

I have always had the opinion that he thinks he’s something special and above others. If what has been reported is true, it only confirms that. You’ve got to be incredibly stupid and selfish to go out to a party when we are on lockdown, that’s even without considering what else has meant to have happened.

I don’t want to bring this into it, but as an explanation, as we have all lost someone who in many ways held our support base together, anyone who does selfish acts like going to a party at this we are in, goes straight into the lowest of low for me. 
    He wasn’t just abused, he was assaulted. Do you actually remember what happened in that match? It wasn’t normal by any stretch of the imagination and he dealt with it admirably. 

Not sure what Seb’s death has to do with it, can’t really debate if you are going to invoke his memory to try and win a point - seems in pretty poor taste to be honest. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Sage said:
    se9addick said:
    Sage said:

He wasn’t just abused, he was assaulted. Do you actually remember what happened in that match? It wasn’t normal by any stretch of the imagination and he dealt with it admirably. 

Not sure what Seb’s death has to do with it, can’t really debate if you are going to invoke his memory to try and win a point - seems in pretty poor taste to be honest. 
    I do remember the incident very clearly, and yes he was assaulted, I just used the word abused, picking up that point is very minor. We all have differing opinions. I said he most likely was in shock and hence why he reacted the way he did rather than getting into a fight.

I wasn’t saying that for anything else, other than an example of why we should all be listening to advice. I have been deeply hurt by the loss of Seb, just as we all have. I have cried a number of times and it’s been a horrible week. I apologise if people may take it as poor taste. The point was that we have all lost someone whether we knew him or not. So if another was to go out and be selfish, it makes me dislike them far more for the exact point that this has all hit us closer to home than it would’ve otherwise.
  • Options
    At least he didn't run himself over like Brian Harvey.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Both he and Bugzy Malone need to face punishment for what they have done this week

Bugzy Malone is lucky to be alive after his high speed crash.

Both out for no good reason when they should have been locked in, and both supposed to be role models with lots of fans
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has released a video of him apologising - looks fucked. 

Having had a pal that got killed by a drunk driver on his 18th bday - drink driving is proper bellend behaviour.

shame as I like grealish and was looking forward to watching his England career progress but he can get fucked now also when the season restarts a likely ban which will result in villa going down and as he sees himself as mr villa going to be a hard one for him. 
    .........until a top 6 club buy him and triple his wages.
  • Options
    Rumours circulating that a certain coo did a Jack Grealish yesterday. 😉
  • Options
    Sage said:

Ah ok. That’s different. Pillock. 
  • Options
    Should be fined at least 2 months wages that is then given to the local NHS workers
    As well as being banned from driving for leaving the scene,cant think why!!
    Another footballer who think they are above all law and sanctions 
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Was he ever breathalysed or was that the reason for running away?
  • Options
    Oh no a young man does something stupid!!

What is the world coming to?

Hang him. 😇
  • Options
    He’s a bad boy. End of. Why did he leg it at 10am 
  • Options
    were his slippers on the wrong feet ?
  • Options
    Fresh prince of bell-end 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    We don't know why he was out to be fair. If he was in his slippers I doubt he was going for a beer. 
    Why would you drive in slippers?
    Weirdly, an accident in which my car was rolled and written off was caused by the other driver wearing slippers.  It was raining, he'd gone out to post a letter and the very smooth bottoms of the slippers got wet and his foot slipped off the brake on to the accelerator and he t-boned my car.  Perhaps it's a really common thing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iainment said:

Hang him. 😇
    Mate, if it’s drink driving it’s beyond inexcusable.
  • Options
    edited April 2020

What a complete plank, inexcusable and boils my piss!

Football AND money...  Feckers!

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    iainment said:

Hang him. 😇
    There’s so much worse than that. Get a grip on yourself and find something really important to get worked up about.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    iainment said:

Hang him. 😇
    There’s so much worse than that. Get a grip on yourself and find something really important to get worked up about.
    Presume you're a drink driver then, or at least you see no problem with it ?
    That's twice tonight you've condoned it after not getting a response first time.
    Oh get a life. He did something stupid. It’s not the end of the world or the worst he could do. How old is he? 23 or 24? Don’t put the ills of the world on his shoulders. 
    Yes he did wrong, he apologised, he’s been punished by his employer and been pilloried by public opinion. Let it go.
    FWIW I don’t drive often as I don’t have a car. Of course drink driving is wrong but he’s getting piled on not because of that but because he’s an alleged drunk driving footballer.
  • Options
    Both he and Bugzy Malone need to face punishment for what they have done this week

Bugzy Malone is lucky to be alive after his high speed crash.

Both out for no good reason when they should have been locked in, and both supposed to be role models with lots of fans
    He Could've Been Anything He Wanted To Be, the hypocrite!
  • Options
    Who the hell is Bugzy Malone when he (if he ever did) is at home.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    iainment said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    iainment said:

Hang him. 😇
    Presume you're a drink driver then, or at least you see no problem with it ?
    That's twice tonight you've condoned it after not getting a response first time.
    Oh get a life. He did something stupid. It’s not the end of the world or the worst he could do. How old is he? 23 or 24? Don’t put the ills of the world on his shoulders. 
    Yes he did wrong, he apologised, he’s been punished by his employer and been pilloried by public opinion. Let it go.
    FWIW I don’t drive often as I don’t have a car. Of course drink driving is wrong but he’s getting piled on not because of that but because he’s an alleged drunk driving footballer.
    No any drink driver is a total cunt. He's a higher profile person and therefore more people know of his case. 

Note I am saying IF, there remains a small chance he's not a drink driver.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Insprational lyrics - 

https://youtu.be/sA_0cvd1EUM

Lets seen them jazz hands guys