Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joe Gomez rumours (ed. Signed for Liverpool)

Comments

• Options

MrOneLung said:

he scored in the FA Cup Final against West ham....

I thought he scored for Westham against Liverpool in the FA cup final?
    He did. But he also played 15 games for Liverpool at the start of 2010/11 season.
    I know he played for Liverpool, I was replying to someone saying he scored for Liverpool against Westham in the FA cup final
    i know mate, i was answering two posts at one time (see Elthams post)
    aaahhhhh, understood mate.
  • Options
    edited July 2015

Starts again for Liverpool in this mornings friendly in.Australia

So that's why he left! Where would you rather go in pre season?? Belgium or Australia! No brainer really!!
  • Options
    Sorry - forgot which team he played for when his mis-hit cross went into the net.
  • Options

So that's why he left! Where would you rather go in pre season?? Belgium or Australia! No brainer really!!
    I know, home of some of the finest beers in the world or home of castlemaine XXXX !
  • Options

Fumbluff said:

Patrick Roberts £12million....discuss

Edit: please try to avoid the words; Roland, mugged & off

Can we use the words numbers and made me?
    If you like, but it doesn't make any sense...
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Fumbluff said:

Patrick Roberts £12million....discuss

Edit: please try to avoid the words; Roland, mugged & off

Can we use the words numbers and made me?
    If you like, but it doesn't make any sense...
    I meant made up :'(

• Options
    Liverpool fans love him. Makes me a little bit sad that I support a selling club.
  • Options

Liverpool fans love him. Makes me a little bit sad that I support a selling club.

How many clubs don't have to sell their best players? It's a real shame we couldn't keep him for this season but the lad is clearly well above our level.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

They'll be sad themselves when he's sold to Chelsea or Man City in a couple of years time.
    True. But the £30 million pounds they will get will cheer them up.

Let's face it - given the fee Fulham have supposedly got for selling Roberts to man City we have been ripped off big time. Roland a shrewd dealer - I think not.
  • Options
    'Joe Gomez' currently trending on Twitter
  • Options

You support Liverpool? ;-)
  • Options

You support Liverpool? ;-)
    nope, he supports Villa

• Options
    edited July 2015

Belgium definitely, Australia it's winter and Belgium has some decent beer and competition.

Though a turn here should have been expected really. Why would a defender run the ball to his own corner?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

looking increasingly likely he's going to get the nod at LB in their opener against Stoke at the weekend.

well done lad

Have just become very busy @ 4pm on Sunday now... Is on Sky Sports One after all
  • Options

looking increasingly likely he's going to get the nod at LB in their opener against Stoke at the weekend.

well done lad

Really pleased if he plays. Mind you, even we didn't play Joe at LB, so I won't be lumping on Liverpool for the title.
  • Options
    Really hope not but at the moment I worry that Joe Gomez could become someone like Phil Jones... He was brilliant at Centre-Back when he was at Blackburn Rovers and deserved his move to Manchester United, they then played him everywhere under the sun (RB / CB / LB / CDM) that its almost harmed his development, Gomez has the potential himself to play in any of those positions himself, just hope he can continue to develop into the World Class player he's going to be.
  • Options

well done lad

Have just become very busy @ 4pm on Sunday now... Is on Sky Sports One after all
    Really ? I'm sort of over the "I can't bear to look at him in a Liverpool shirt" feeling I had in their early pre-season and now I'd be thrilled to see him start a match in the Premier League - good luck to him, hope he has a blinder, will reflect well on us on national TV.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

well done lad

Really ? I'm sort of over the "I can't bear to look at him in a Liverpool shirt" feeling I had in their early pre-season and now I'd be thrilled to see him start a match in the Premier League - good luck to him, hope he has a blinder, will reflect well on us on national TV.
    I thought he meant the opposite. As in very busy, because he will be watching.
  • Options

se9addick said:

well done lad

I thought he meant the opposite. As in very busy, because he will be watching.
    Bingo :)
  • Options
    edited August 2015

well done lad

Really pleased if he plays. Mind you, even we didn't play Joe at LB, so I won't be lumping on Liverpool for the title.
    Joe played one game at LB for CAFC at the Valley and had his worst game.
    Different coaching but i would say the one position across the back 4 where Joe may be exposed against the decent sides in the Premier.

• Options
    edited August 2015

well done lad

Joe played one game at LB for CAFC at the Valley and he had his worst game.
    Different coaching but i would say the one position across the back 4 where Joe may be exposed against the decent sides in the Premier.

Who'll be the Right-Midfielder for Stoke... Ibrahim Afellay or Marko Arnautović maybe?

Could be a very good challenge for him to begin with