Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Oh yeah... it's a rumours thread!

Let's be avin it then...
  • @colin1961 anyone coming in colin?
  • Not scored any pre season oh no the new Lesburn
  • VOTV has a 'major scoop' in it the weekend according to a Twitter
  • edited August 2015
    sammy391 said:

VOTV has a 'major scoop' in it the weekend according to a Twitter

Dog scoop type thing ?
  • colin1961 said:

@colin1961 anyone coming in colin?

The only one I would say before Saturday would be Henry now we have the money wolves want .... Wolves are playing games trying to get more teams involved and a bidding war

Stuart Taylor will sign of course
    thanks colin :-)
  • This seems unjust. Colin doesn't even try to be funny and he has >1,000k lols
  • sammy391 said:

what is votv?
  • edited August 2015

sammy391 said:

what is votv?
    Clearly @Airman Brown needs a new advertising agency!
  • Sponsored links:

• People scoff at Colin, but he doesn't let it bother him.

We were at Colin's allotment digging up some of his prize winning cabbages when I took this picture of him laughing at the haters

• colin1961 said:

The only one I would say before Saturday would be Henry now we have the money wolves want .... Wolves are playing games trying to get more teams involved and a bidding war

It appears that Henry has been given the number 7 shirt at Wolves, not that means he still cannot sign for us, but highly unlikely surely
  • ross1 said:

colin1961 said:

It appears that Henry has been given the number 7 shirt at Wolves, not that means he still cannot sign for us, but highly unlikely surely
    Wiggins was given his usual 16 and sold, means absolutely nothing. Just means they're not giving it away before it happens.
  • ross1 said:

colin1961 said:

Wiggins was given his usual 16 and sold, means absolutely nothing. Just means they're not giving it away before it happens.
    I had thought of that, but let us hope it can still happen
  • This seems unjust. Colin doesn't even try to be funny and he has >1,000k lols

Just as well we don't have an "assist" button...he'd be bloody light years ahead of the rest of us!!! :wink:
  • "Meanwhile, striker Igor Vetokele is set to miss the opening games of the new Championship season which gets underway at home to QPR this weekend.

The head coach said: “Igor Vetokele is still injured and he is not available for this Saturday.

“I think he will be back in two or three weeks."

GL in the news shopper today
  • We seriously need to get in another nippy striker as Igor seems crocked.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cebellos can play up top too
  • We seriously need to get in another nippy striker as Igor seems crocked.

Available to Sheffield Wednesday at a bargain £10m!
  • Don't think we need a Striker just yet, maybe a Prem loan in a month or two if necessary. Urgency is another winger and defender who can play RB.
  • Don't think we need a Striker just yet, maybe a Prem loan in a month or two if necessary. Urgency is another winger and defender who can play RB.

Agree , and throughout pre-season the use of a nippy striker was almost non-existent probably through design more than mistake/injury ... We will be playing a different style of football with watt and big si, so the need for a nippy striker is small and certain to be on the bench - something KAG can do
  • The problem is if Igor can't get or stay fit. A suspension or injury to Mak and we are in the doo doo. We are left with four Jimmy Crankies.
  • At what point did it become a Charlton Life truism that every injured player will never recover?

Apparently Solly is only with us because he can't pass a medical anywhere and can't play more than once a week ( despite being ever present towards the end of last season), Wiggins wasn't going to pass his Sheff Weds medical, we need a replacement for Henderson because he's never fit and now Igor, because he is missing 3 or 4 games, may never play for us again and needs to be replaced.

PANIC!!!!!!!

Gibbs
    Youga
    Moussa
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!