Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• colin1961 said:

Charlton have 250,000 bid turned down for Dagenham whiz kid Jordi Jones

Just to put more flesh on the bone, this is according to the Barking and Dagenham Post.
  • colin1961 said:

I was impressed with him at the PSF game.
  • I mentioned him in the psf comments. Their best player by quite a distance and still very young
  • dickplumb said:

My language skills aren't up to much but other than a Europa league report what am Iooking at?

Sorry they have changed what was on that forum. It said yesterday that a deal for Ilombe Mboyo was done with Charlton.

If that has any truth it would suggest the outlook on Igor is pretty grim.
  • colin1961 said:

mart77 said:

colin1961 said:

Just to put more flesh on the bone, this is according to the Barking and Dagenham Post.
    In the nationals this morning
    After you tipped them off.
  • colin1961 said:

Charlton have 250,000 bid turned down for Dagenham whiz kid Jodi Jones

Obviously seen as the option after Henry. Did play well in the psf.
  • colin1961 said:

Or a development squad signing?
  • Scoham said:

colin1961 said:

Or a development squad signing?
    More likely. If it's true about the bid I can see it happening. Once the kid knows we want him he'll be unsettled. Imagine it's D & R trying to squeeze a bit more out of RD.

• James Henry starting for wolves
  • Sponsored links:

• sammy391 said:

James Henry starting for wolves

fact or rumour:-)
  • edited August 2015
  • Luzon says he still wants two... It seems to be all quiet on the transfer front now though.
  • Handbook confirms trialist Josh Staunton has signed and will be part of the u21 squad.
  • Scoham said:

Handbook confirms trialist Josh Staunton has signed and will be part of the u21 squad.

Any good ?

• Any news on Aribo? I assume he's left.
  • Scoham said:

Handbook confirms trialist Josh Staunton has signed and will be part of the u21 squad.

Any good ?

A few on here that saw him in pre-season said he did well.

Was released by Gillingham so one we think we could develop I imagine, rather than someone to push for a place in the first team.
  • ross1 said:

sammy391 said:

James Henry starting for wolves

fact or rumour:-)
    fact .. he won't be coming to the Happy Valley
  • Scoham said:

Any good ?

He was one of the better players in the game against Maidstone, surprised to hear he was released by Gillingham as he seems to have potential.
  • Sponsored links:

• mart77 said:

Any news on Aribo? I assume he's left.

I was wondering that as well as he looked quite useful in the PSF games.
  • Scoham said:

Any good ?

He was one of the better players in the game against Maidstone, surprised to hear he was released by Gillingham as he seems to have potential.
    I'm just guessing here but is it possible Gillingham wanted to keep him but couldn't reach an agreement?
  • foxjam said:

Scoham said:

Any good ?

I'm just guessing here but is it possible Gillingham wanted to keep him but couldn't reach an agreement?
    Staunton was one of about 6 youngsters the Gills released at the end of the season.
    He was there for 12 years and was on loan at Maidstone last season
  • shirty5 said:

colin1961 said:

Jodi Jones
    Didn't realise how young he was, when we played them but we were all saying what a skillful player he looked.
    The bad news is the last match they played, there were 28 scouts(and a few cubs) including premiership watching him. You need to be like the SAS now, get your man and get out before anyone notices.

• colin1961 said:

Reece Oxford MOM for West Ham
    He was one we were due to sign on loan

Aged 16? I doubt it.
  • colin1961 said:

Reece Oxford MOM for West Ham
    He was one we were due to sign on loan

I thought it was Reece Burke?
  • edited August 2015
    Oxford will be in the West Ham squad this year. Played a lot pre season so can't see a loan happening at all.
  • I am pretty sure it was reece burke as he is a defender who can play centre half and right back
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!