Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Good point.

No problem switching and finding out the weakness of the oppo's fullbacks.
    one winger going on the Outside (Henry) and then Johann cutting in on to his left, the left back wouldn't know if he's coming or going. We would really have some options if can get this transfer to happen.
    plus looking forward to seeing what Ceballos can do.
  • Dazzler21 said:

LOL

Off of one league performance a forward with these stats below is being written off!

Played 137, Scored 57

Every 2.4 appearances, he will score... maybe :wink:

whose stats are those ???
    Big Mak's
  • Charlton head coach unsure on winger deal
    Tuesday, 11 August 2015 By Richard Cawley
    CHARLTON head coach Guy Luzon has aired doubts over whether a deal can be done for Wolves winger James Henry.
    The Addicks bid for the former Millwall wideman earlier in the summer - but the offer was nowhere near the Molineux outfit’s valuation.
    Talks had been ongoing over bringing Henry back to South London.
    But he started on Saturday for Wolves as they won 2-1 at Blackburn.
    Luzon told the South London Press: "I like him. We have an interest. But I heard he is staying at Wolves, so we continue forward."
  • Somebody has posted this on George Tucudean's Wilki page.

Return to Charlton Athletic Edit
    In July 2015 Ţucudean was informed by management that is not part of the team's future plans of the Steaua București, after he did not agree with the reduction of the contract.
  • cfgs said:

Charlton head coach unsure on winger deal
    Tuesday, 11 August 2015 By Richard Cawley
    CHARLTON head coach Guy Luzon has aired doubts over whether a deal can be done for Wolves winger James Henry.
    The Addicks bid for the former Millwall wideman earlier in the summer - but the offer was nowhere near the Molineux outfit’s valuation.
    Talks had been ongoing over bringing Henry back to South London.
    But he started on Saturday for Wolves as they won 2-1 at Blackburn.
    Luzon told the South London Press: "I like him. We have an interest. But I heard he is staying at Wolves, so we continue forward."

I'll wait til Colin confirms this.
    comeback tomorrow then.
    I just don't trust people who have sources within the club. What if he has an axe to grind?
  • dickplumb said:

Somebody has posted this on George Tucudean's Wilki page.

Return to Charlton Athletic Edit
    In July 2015 Ţucudean was informed by management that is not part of the team's future plans of the Steaua București, after he did not agree with the reduction of the contract.

heard yesterday he was coming back and possibly going on loan to STTV, but just thought it was bull.
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:

colin1961 said:

His agent says personal details have been agreed and that the player wants to come back South ... And had told Wolves he is not signing a new contract just can't see wolves holding onto him till Jan when his fee will be halved

What sort of ballpark fee are we talking if we sign him now ? Can't be much surely ?
    £250k is what we want to pay, £500k is what they want according to an unreliable source.

Imagine it will depend on who blinks first.
    A bit puzzled by this, do we really need Henry ? If he is so keen to come he must think he's going to play every week. haven't we got a fairly decent Icelandic winger who plays on the right who many consider to be one of the best players in the championship ?
    Henry is a left winger.
    He's a right winger.
    We'll know for sure when he lets us know if he's backing Jeremy Corbyn for the Labour leadership.
  • Seen Jordi Jones linked again, apparently a 275k bid has been made. I guess we might get to have a look at him tonight.
  • edited August 2015
    Seen Jodi Jones linked again, apparently a 275k bid has been made. I guess we might get to have a look at him tonight.
  • Good luck Astrit! Doubt he will end up in England, but will do a good job somewhere where he doesn't have to run around too much.
  • Greenie said:
    Quality player for half an hour but I don't think he'd fit in with our high tempo pressing game !
  • Think him and Luzon don't get on at all as well.
  • Seen Jodi Jones linked again, apparently a 275k bid has been made. I guess we might get to have a look at him tonight.

Don't let him leave without signing.
    Katrien take 300k in readies into the Daggers dressing room,
    offer another 200K if he plays 50 games.
    plus 25% of any sell on.
    Only saw him play the once,
    but saw enough of the 17 year old to make a call.

• Sponsored links:

• Well seeing that Ajdarevic joined us when Guy Luzon was in charge @ Standard Liege makes me think that the latter doesnt rate him, so would be very surprised to see him here
  • Tom De Sutter (Club Bruges ) finally about to be sold to Turkish Bursaspor. A Turkish delegation came to Belgium today to negotiate the 2 million euro asking price for the striker. No mentioning of Charlton anymore ....
  • Quote from Crewe manager about Holmes-Dennis:

He had hoped to have signed the 19-year-old left-back in time for the start of the season, but the move has been delayed by the London club.

The Addicks sold their first choice man Rhoys Wiggins to Sheffield Wednesday last week, pushing Holmes-Dennis up the pecking order to number two.

He is expected to play for Charlton in the Capital One Cup game against Dagenham tonight (Tuesday).

But the Chronicle understands The Valley outfit aim to bring in cover, which would allow the teenager to go on loan and gain experience.
  • I thought we already had cover at LB with Birgdich and/or Sarr ??
  • I thought we already had cover at LB with Birgdich and/or Sarr ??

Probably waiting to get the left wing position sorted first (replacement for Bulot/Eagles) as we're still short on left hand side with only Fox, Bergditch and Holmes Dennis
  • I still think we will sign Stephen Kelly, plays right back and left back.

Just really hope he gets out of that traffic soon and purchases a TomTom Go.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!