Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Stuart Taylors missus reckons that he is on the bench for Saturday... From the horses mouth today

A Princess Ann look alike ?

• colin1961 said:

Tariq Dennis to Crewe on loan
    And Wiggins to Sheff Wed back on

Katrien said a player was leaving today ?

Is it the above, or Pigott to Southend or even Harriott to Orient/Daggers.
  • Bobby Zamora quoted this morning as saying barton in talks with brighton.
  • colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

Katrien said a player was leaving today ?

Is it the above, or Pigott to Southend or even Harriott to Orient/Daggers.
    Pigot will join Southend after they made improved bid the hold up was Pigot wanted to see if he had a future at Charlton..... Harriott was at the training ground yesterday in the club photo shoot plus not sure Orient / Daggers an afford the 750,000 asking price
    750k seems quite a lot for him
  • Stuart Taylors missus reckons that he is on the bench for Saturday... From the horses mouth today

Seems like a sensible move if true, even with his slightly worrying lack of career games.

• sam3110 said:

Bite is something we won't lack this year

A mental Viking Dane Giant.... who's a bit scrawny
    A crazy Algerian Slide-tackling nutcase.... who's not gonna appear much due to bookings.
    A square jawed German (don't mention the war).... who's a german so will sabotage us.
    A wife worrying (allegedly) winger from Morocco.... Who won't appear due to court cases
    A returning Iranian with nukes in his boots erm not sure... :heart: REZA
    A couple of French fighters.... who'll be sent off in their first games and disappear.
    A crazy Israeli egging them all on who's too busy dancing with his outrageously fit missus and squatting to lay turds out around his territory

Sparks, blood and teeth may well fly this season!

• colin1961 said:

Suddenly we need a left back.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2015

colin1961 said:

We've got Fox and Bergdich. How many do you want?
  • Vincenzo said:

colin1961 said:

And Lennon can play LB too if need be.
  • Vincenzo said:

colin1961 said:

Assumed Bergdich is more of a midfielder.
  • I still don't rate Fox, I hope to be proven wrong I just don't think he's good enough.
  • Paddy7 said:

Stuart Taylors missus reckons that he is on the bench for Saturday... From the horses mouth today

Seems like a sensible move if true, even with his slightly worrying lack of career games.

He's the perfect player to sit on the bench!
  • Wolves just signed winger Sheyi Ojo from Liverpool on a season long loan

could free up Henry for a move

You could be right. He's a winger too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Greenie said:

THEMCA said:

I still don't rate Fox, I hope to be proven wrong I just don't think he's good enough.

I said the same this time last season, in fact I gave him pelters. But like you, I was wrong.
    I don't see how you can say I am wrong. I said I still don't rate him. I hope to be proven wrong. I don't think he set the world alight last season and certainly hasn't proved anything yet. Like I said I hope to be proven wring as I always like to see our kids do well.

He's a good player that kid. He was the only standout player for Wigan when we beat them 3-0 at their place.

He's a good player that kid. He was the only standout player for Wigan when we beat them 3-0 at their place.
    was thinking the same, surely we could have got him from Pool as a sweetener for Gomez and saved the hassle of waiting for Wolves to sign him before we could go back in for Henry?
    Been pleased with majority of summer signings, very promising, but have a horrible feeling that Cousins will play LM on Saturday and thats very frustrating.
  • 'but have a horrible feeling that Cousins will play LM on Saturday and thats very frustrating'

it is if you have inadequate cover in CM but with Ba and Kashi now available to play there, plus Diarra, Cebellos too, it's not as frustrating as it could have been
  • 'but have a horrible feeling that Cousins will play LM on Saturday and thats very frustrating'

it is if you have inadequate cover in CM but with Ba and Kashi now available to play there, plus Diarra, Cebellos too, it's not as frustrating as it could have been

But Cousins is still better than any of them in CM and is wasted on the left.
    Agree he's wasted on the left but how can anyone know he's the best CM compared to Kashi and Ba?
  • If Solly is injured Cousins will have to play at right back anyway.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!