Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• edited August 2015
    No because if we were say only 10 points in front a team in receipt of 16 points against scratch then we would finish behind them.

For example:

Derby +0 handicap plus 90 seasons points = 90 points total (3rd)
    Ipswich +11 handicap plus 81 season points = 92 points total (1st)
    Charlton +25 handicap plus 66 season points = 91 points total (2nd)
  • jams said:

mart77 said:

Yann linked with a return on Twitter. Doubt it but thought I'd mention it.

Don't do this to me
    You never know, they have quite a few strikers on their books now.

• So if we missed out on the title by 24 points they'd pay out as a win?

I think that's the case. Sounds like a great bet to me.
    If that's true I'd like some of that, is it anything up to 24 points?
  • Yann on loan yes please, Hamer too would be brilliant now he has been sent back by Forest.

Barton, no thanks, we can do better then that as a club in so many ways.
  • Yann on loan yes please, Hamer too would be brilliant now he has been sent back by Forest.

Barton, no thanks, we can do better then that as a club in so many ways.

Why was Hamer sent back?

Yann is injured at the moment isn't he? Would love him back.
  • Harriott not in Chelmsford squad and not been with 1st team. Is he off tomorrow?
  • Harriott not in Chelmsford squad and not been with 1st team. Is he off tomorrow?

Making room for Henry perhaps?
  • Sponsored links:

Making tea and toast for Henry perhaps?

He's such a twat
  • mart77 said:

Yann linked with a return on Twitter. Doubt it but thought I'd mention it.

Can't see anything in Twitter about it?
    Who originally 'tweeted' it?
  • cabbles said:

Harriott not in Chelmsford squad and not been with 1st team. Is he off tomorrow?

He's such a twat

Handball cheating no good bstd Imo, no different to Maradona in that respect or Suarez
  • Yann is not coming back ffs
  • That's the fuse lit I will go get the pop corn put the ciders back in the fridge and put my feet up,

As an England fan the very thought that someone else stole a game using the same tactics as someone who gave me the biggest sense of injustice I have ever felt as a football fan tarnishes the man forever
  • cabbles said:

Harriott not in Chelmsford squad and not been with 1st team. Is he off tomorrow?

He's such a twat

Handball cheating no good bstd Imo, no different to Maradona in that respect or Suarez
    It was against the Irish. He went up even further in my book.

Legend of the game.
    Agree
    absolute legend of the premier league
    PS Barton is not signing ffs
  • colin1961 said:

Joey Barton is in advanced talks with Championship side Charlton Athletic. The Addicks are hoping the deal goes through before the start of the new season.
    FR

I wouldn't want that thug anywhere near our club. Utter waste of space.
    Really? I would, excellent player, we need some bollox and bite in midfield, and advance up the league, football is not a tea dance.
    Or we could be a really nice team, with some jolly decent God fearing players and stay where we are.
    Not that I think it will happen.
  • Sponsored links:

• As for the other Henry and as ive said before could go down to lastbday of transfer window, probably would of been a Charlton player by now if johan had not signed that new contract But is still wanted and imo needed at the club.
  • Stuart Taylors missus reckons that he is on the bench for Saturday... From the horses mouth today
  • edited August 2015

Forgive me if I seem stupid but I'm not up to date with this..
    Why would Calum be in the Chelmsford squad??

Edit realised I'm being stupid we played Chelmsford tonight...
  • And a ballsy don't give a shit what people say Belgium, with a soft faced hard arsed woman beside him
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!