Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• 4 more years. Boom.
  • Thats Cousins!!
  • Awesome news!
  • http://www.cafc.co.uk/club/valley_gold/

Valley Gold benefits and sign up forms. You know it makes sense.
  • http://www.cafc.co.uk/club/valley_gold/

Valley Gold benefits and sign up forms. You know it makes sense.

But why... We only sell our Youth Players?
  • I was just about to come on here and have a moan that Cousins hadn't signed a new deal yet. Best piece of business of the summer for Charlton. Future captain this boy and a quality footballer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Greenie said:

colin1961 said:

Rob Elliot Update, Approach from #cafc was made, Player interested but #nufc have rebuffed, RE to stay as back up

classic colin

Miss out the source to make it look like he's in the know. #laughingstock

LifeInBlack&White ‏@youmeandnufc 42m42 minutes ago
    LifeInBlack&White retweeted LifeInBlack&White
    Rob Elliot Update, Approach from #cafc was made, Player interested but #nufc have rebuffed, RE to stay as back up
    I don't think it makes him a laughing stock.
    I have a sneaking suspicion that a lot of what Col says is tongue in cheek, and he may be stringing a few of you along. I enjoy his contributions to CL if only for the now famous catchphrase.

Thanks Colin.
    He THINKS that is what he is doing.

He's said on another site that he enjoys "winding up" people on here.

Only he isn't. People are laughing at him not with him. Been the same for years and years on many different forums.
  • At the end of last season if I knew that Gomez would be sold for over 6 mill but JBG and JC would sign new long term deals I would have taken that in a heartbeat.

and the JBG funds have enabled six new signings to date, most involving fees, a couple large one's too

• At the end of last season if I knew that Gomez would be sold for over 6 mill but JBG and JC would sign new long term deals I would have taken that in a heartbeat.

and the JBG funds have enabled six new signings to date, most involving fees, a couple large one's too

Did we sell JBG? ;)
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

colin1961 said:

classic colin

I have a sneaking suspicion that a lot of what Col says is tongue in cheek, and he may be stringing a few of you along. I enjoy his contributions to CL if only for the now famous catchphrase.

Thanks Colin.

Only he isn't. People are laughing at him not with him. Been the same for years and years on many different forums.
    Does it really matter?
    Not very much but enough for you to comment on it.

I like it when people share info on here, it's the dishonesty of it from Bexleyboy/Colin that is a minor irritation.
  • edited July 2015
    colin1961 said:

Make Keep Cousins Jackson captain NOW ...

You're such a Jackson fan Colin, he can't carry on forever
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

colin1961 said:

classic colin

Thanks Colin.

Does it really matter?

I like it when people share info on here, it's the dishonesty of it from Bexleyboy/Colin that is a minor irritation.
    Live, Love, Laugh, and be Happy Henners.
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

colin1961 said:

classic colin

Thanks Colin.

Does it really matter?

Live, Love, Laugh, and be Happy Henners.
    I do.

That's why I never post on the "general things that annoy you" thread.

Lots of people on there seem to be constantly annoyed by nearly everyone and everything they come into contact with. Not me.

LLL&BH
  • Sponsored links:

• If Reza is back and ready to knuckle down, Jackson am sure will have taken him to one side for a chat about what the club / fans expect same with all the other new faces

As he gets older he wont play so much but as others have said, he has that influence off the pitch and knows what Charlton is about
  • If you keep saying Jackson time is up. you will be right one day,
    This could well be this season but JJ has been a fantastic captain and have been the conduit between the old and the new and a contract should be on the table for
    coaching and playing with the development team to bring them on.
    May only be in a cameo role now but the man has been mustard and this should be rewarded.

Jackson and Diarra will be two of the most important people in the club this season IMHO

Not always for what they do on the pitch, although they will contribute there, but on the training ground, in the mentoring and expertise they will bring.
    I agree. Couple of others maybe similar, Solly perhaps, of course JC with his fitness levels will keep everyone working their hardest I'm sure. JJ has his coaching badges too I believe, will be invaluable to the youth players day in day out.
  • edited July 2015
    Dizzle said:

yesterday driving to work I pulled up alongside Jacko waiting to pull out at Well Hall roundabout. When I noticed it was Jacko I was beeping my horn and waving like a loon sticking my thumb up at him.

When he noticed instead of looking at me like a weirdo and speeding off he smiled and gave me a thumbs up back. He's a nice fella and I'm glad he's our captain.

I was chuffed and it made my morning.
    I'm 28 years old!!! :blush:

I had exactly the same thing with Danny Mills back in 1998 but everyone thinks he's a horrible old meany now

Edit: I was a lot younger than 28 back in '98 though so not exactly the same :smile:
    This could well be this season but JJ has been a fantastic captain and have been the conduit between the old and the new and a contract should be on the table for
    May only be in a cameo role now but the man has been mustard and this should be rewarded.

Jackson and Diarra will be two of the most important people in the club this season IMHO

Not always for what they do on the pitch, although they will contribute there, but on the training ground, in the mentoring and expertise they will bring.
    I agree. Couple of others maybe similar, Solly perhaps, of course JC with his fitness levels will keep everyone working their hardest I'm sure. JJ has his coaching badges too I believe, will be invaluable to the youth players day in day out.
    Does he really or is this just an assumption that people have made?
    Great news if he does, maybe we can Andy Hughes him a bit.

Does he really or is this just an assumption that people have made?
    Great news if he does, maybe we can Andy Hughes him a bit.
    He and a few others did one of their badges at the end of last season at West Ham's training ground. He tweeted about it at the time
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!