Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• The lack of rumours are making me miss Andy Delort
  • Didn't someone say we would sign someone today?

No
  • Didn't someone say we would sign someone today?

Someone said that Henry was in London today, but it wasn't anyone trustworthy...
  • A West Ham youth scout told me last night we will be taking Reece Burke on loan.
    Likely to happen after their Europa League games.
    It seems Reece Oxford has taken over Burke in the pecking order and he wants to go out and get some game time. Plus the fact they have 4 first team centre halves now.
  • edited July 2015

A West Ham youth scout told me last night we will be taking Reece Burke on loan.
    It seems Reece Oxford has taken over Burke in the pecking order and he wants to go out and get some game time. Plus the fact they have 4 first team centre halves now.

Are all the youths at West Ham called Reece then?
  • Halix said:

A West Ham youth scout told me last night we will be taking Reece Burke on loan.

Are all the youths at West Ham called Reece then?
    Are they after a Rhoys to add some variety?
  • Sponsored links:

• Good player, played regularly towards end of the season
  • Was Burke wearing 11 last Saturday ?
  • wmcf123 said:

Right and centre back cover. Makes sense
    Also fits in with the tweet from The Sun reporter who stated we were in for an experienced winger (possibly Henry), and a young RB/CB.
  • colin1961 said:

ack&White @youmeandnufc
    Hearing possible truth in Rob Elliot going to #CAFC on loan to cover Stephen Henderson injury, #Charlton have certainly enquired
    2:52 PM - 30 Jul 2015

Did I not mention him last week but slow up north

Yes you did, a good few hours after a few others did. No change there then.
  • I'd be very pleased with that
  • colin1961 said:

ack&White @youmeandnufc
    Hearing possible truth in Rob Elliot going to #CAFC on loan to cover Stephen Henderson injury, #Charlton have certainly enquired

If you give an infinite number of monkeys a typewriter, eventually one of them will recreate the complete works of Shakespeare.

Bit harsh calling Colin a monkey!
  • Robbie Elliott to CAFC ? To Be or Not to Be.
  • Sponsored links:

• No thank you it means any long distance shot on target will result in a goal there must be better out there, we've improved since he left us
  • He has also improved since he left us. Not done himself any harm in his games he's deputised in fact he got MOM on a few occasions
  • colin1961 said:

ack&White @youmeandnufc

If you give an infinite number of monkeys a typewriter, eventually one of them will recreate the complete works of Shakespeare.

Dont you mean the infinite works of Colin?
  • cfgs said:

colin1961 said:

ack&White @youmeandnufc

Bit harsh calling Colin a monkey!
    And anyway can he type....?

• colin1961 said:

ack&White @youmeandnufc

I think i also said that last week ! Keep up Clem !
  • colin1961 said:

ack&White @youmeandnufc

I think i also said that last week ! Keep up Clem !
    how many monkeys did it take for you to write it?

I'm willing to pay to buy your monkeys.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!