Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Maybe it is a straight swap for wiggins and he is in fact headed to the blades? #startarumour
  • I'd be amazed if we got Che Adams. He's tipped for big things.
  • Che is not even a name just a noise
  • edited July 2015

Talal said:

Che is not even a name just a noise

U WOT M8?

Not really a name though, Argentinian gaucho slang equivalent to, funnily enough, m8 apparently. He used the word a lot and it stuck.

Mind you if my real name was Ernest, I'd want to ditch it too!

Edited to add it can be an almost meaningless word that someone uses all the time too, a bit like Roland and Huh. So Huh Duchatelet it is then.
  • Talal said:

U WOT M8?

He looks nothing like Hales!
  • edited July 2015

cafcfan said:

Talal said:

U WOT M8?

Not really a name though, Argentinian gaucho slang equivalent to, funnily enough, m8 apparently. He used the word a lot and it stuck.

Mind you if my real name was Ernest, I'd want to ditch it too!
    Thought his real name was Wolfie :-)

• Halix said:

Talal said:

U WOT M8?

Particularly in this photo

• Sponsored links:

• Reams claiming the Wiggins deal is off. Also looked on Owlstalk and they have someone who claims to be ITK saying it has gone a bit Pete tong.

Might explain the Henry hold up if we were waiting on the cash. Also leaves us stacked with left backs.
  • Failed Medical maybe?
  • edited July 2015
    Wiggins failing a medical is about as big a shock as when will young announced he wasgay
  • edited July 2015
    cfgs said:

colin1961 said:

Always going to be a problem with Wiggins

You could have warned us, we had no idea!
    He let you know as fast as he could.

Can we get a little yellow ticker bar under all Colin's posts labelled 'Broken News'?
  • Reams claiming the Wiggins deal is off. Also looked on Owlstalk and they have someone who claims to be ITK saying it has gone a bit Pete tong.

Might explain the Henry hold up if we were waiting on the cash. Also leaves us stacked with left backs.

At the medical, did they take the elastic bands that hold his ankles on, off and one of his feet fell on the floor?
    I told you all days ago the medical was failed lol
  • cafcfan said:

Halix said:

Talal said:

U WOT M8?

Now he looks more like the young Keith Peacock!
  • Sponsored links:

• Halix said:

cafcfan said:

Halix said:

Talal said:

U WOT M8?

Reminds me of that random full back we had for a few months in 1999 - Juan Cobian.
  • Halix said:

cafcfan said:

Halix said:

Talal said:

U WOT M8?

Reminds me of that random full back we had for a few months in 1999 - Juan Cobian.
    Juan Cobian I seem to recall watching him in a Pre season friendly. Im my memory is correct we also had Alexi mikhailichenko on trial around the same sort of time.
  • I always remember seeing Eric Wynalda on trial for us, thought he looked decent but Curbs didnt follow it up and i think signed Martin Pringle instead.
  • Halix said:

cafcfan said:

Halix said:

Talal said:

U WOT M8?

Juan Cobian I seem to recall watching him in a Pre season friendly. Im my memory is correct we also had Alexi mikhailichenko on trial around the same sort of time.
    Juan Cobian the rightback who popped up all over the pitch, played like he had a free role.
  • Weve signed so many players over the years that have completely disappeared from my memory........ senility kicks in earlier now I suppose.........either that or its one way of coping with some of the godawful players weve signed

• Have the runours dried up ?
  • Rumours.

• I had no idea Will Young played for Sheffield Wednesday..no wonder it was so tough for him to tell his parents the truth.

It was a massive deal.

• Didn't someone say we would sign someone today?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!