Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jimmy Stone on twitter...

1111213141517»

Comments

• Crack on ladies
  • PL54 said:

Crack on ladies

Utter filth.
  • PL54 said:

I have at no point offered an opinion on the goings on at the club; some bits post acquisition have been an improvement on the previous massive underinvestment but there are plenty of important bits which have not worked and they are shown in some of the recent results - in stark contrast to the results at the beginning of the season.

What I really find annoying is how some people think it really is a matter of life and death and the constant "I'm more upset than you" bullshit....let me write a letter....I'm so angry I could crush-a-grape stuff. Some perspective is required.

Sure, some people get all emotional and teary about the club and I love a good last minute winner and tunnel jump like anyone, but moaning about selling tickets to families in the West Stand - really ?....a sofa in the corner which doesn't matter one little bit...really ?...Calling the CEO a slut...Really ?...in the scheme of things ?

And what is the required outcome of the protest ? It is still not agreed and there are lots of different opinions, some of which are borne from personal agendas.

Keep the passion, lose the emotion.

so you are really annoyed (annoyance is a strong emotion) about people being annoyed & emotional...