Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jimmy Stone on twitter...

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Ledge said:

if roland doesnt care about winning as he says why sack peeters. that bit dont seem right.

I agree with you Ledge...

However, some people will never see past what they want to see.

Works both ways.
    I agree... That it does.

I choose a life of optimism...

Ignorance is bliss, but unwavering optimism is pretty enjoyable too.

Every week you said we would lose 4-0 ?
    If that's optimism ? (:}0)

• Isn't phil Chapple the head scout, and has been for ages it concerned me when he got the job but I am sure it happened before RD

Head scout in the UK. But he reports abroad to "someone", who then, it would seem, more often that not, ignores his recommendations and foists a player on us that is not good enough and not in the position required.

Bump - Chapple and Euell at West Sussex CASC, Burgess Hill, on 12th February (http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/66036/chapple-and-euell-at-west-sussex-casc )

• i have no FACTS to say that those who want RD gone are wrong

And there are no FACTS to back up the RD ripping the soul from the club line or that he is in it for only financial gain

You know, I've seen the the phrase 'ripping the soul from the club' used by more people who are against taking action, than by anyone who is pro action. It seems to have become a convenient little line to use to try belittle people's opinions on the subject.
    That's total BS... It's constantly being used by the RD out brigade.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Ledge said:

if roland doesnt care about winning as he says why sack peeters. that bit dont seem right.

I agree with you Ledge...

However, some people will never see past what they want to see.

Works both ways.
    I agree... That it does.

I choose a life of optimism...

Ignorance is bliss, but unwavering optimism is pretty enjoyable too.

Every week you said we would lose 4-0 ?
    If that's optimism ? (:}0)

I said Charlestown Athletes would lose 4-0 ;o) and when I was doing that it was all superstitious as we were winning/ drawing... Hence I stopped it when we started losing!
  • It's there again on the meeting thread
  • The only thing that is FACT in all this nonsense is there is no FACTUAL evidence that either side of this debate is correct

i have no FACTS to say that those who want RD gone are wrong

And there are no FACTS to back up the RD ripping the soul from the club line or that he is in it for only financial gain

and so what if he is its his investment and the one thing that is obvious is that the man is not football orientated but is a driven and proven business man ,

AB has told you all that the club is losing money and that this is being bank rolled by RD it has to be or we would be close to going bust

We had a leader when Chris Powell was in charge, now we do not.That is the main difference between the regimes , but how important it is !!
  • Jimmy Stone ‏@JimmyStone_ 8m8 minutes ago
    Among the many things forced on CP during the last few weeks of his time as #cafc manager was a sports psychologist favoured by RD. #cafc

Jimmy Stone ‏@JimmyStone_ 7m7 minutes ago
    After interviewing staff and players I was told by more than one person that he 'threw CP under the bus'. Good news - he's back. #cafc
    Among the many things forced on CP during the last few weeks of his time as #cafc manager was a sports psychologist favoured by RD. #cafc

After interviewing staff and players I was told by more than one person that he 'threw CP under the bus'. Good news - he's back. #cafc

Yet people here still like to believe the Wednesday cup defeat was down to Powell. Powell was not much more than just a man standing at the sidelines with his hands tied. Fucking ludicrous and it was inevitable from RD taking over, I'm sure I posted about all this when he took us over, heartbreaking, it really is.
  • Sponsored links:

Yet people here still like to believe the Wednesday cup defeat was down to Powell. Powell was not much more than just a man standing at the sidelines with his hands tied. Fucking ludicrous and it was inevitable from RD taking over, I'm sure I posted about all this when he took us over, heartbreaking, it really is.
    We beat Wednesday.
  • He swung on the cross bar
  • The sheer massiveness of Wednesday invades people's memories, even when it shouldn't.

Rather like the Walkie Talkie on the City of London skyline!
  • Why is Jimmy Stone drip feeding info like this? Confirms what we all knew anyway. RD undermines managers he wants out and if they don't quit he sacks them.
  • I do appreciate Jimmy providing this information... But with what is happening between Karl Oysten and the Blackpool Fans at the moment I'd be extremely careful at releasing these details
  • Valuable information. If those working at Charlton were being undermined, then the regime ought to be aware of the impact of undermining if positions are reversed. I don't have twitter so it is not a 'look at me' that everybody can see, and I am grateful that Jimmy Stone's information is repeated on Charlton Life.
  • More shooting the messenger.

I guess when his message is uncomfortable for you, it makes things easier...

I knew this little number would get rolled out.

I've got absolutely no reason to doubt this guy but why not just give out all this 'info' in one hit last week when he had everyone's attention.
  • Because - from the sounds of it - the sports psychologist in question has only just come back to the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope Jimmy got the reference.
  • It is likely to be a manifestation of what goes round comes round rather than attention seeking.

Why is he putting that shit out at 1.30 in the morning ?
  • No point in the sports psychologist interviewing Guy Luzon in English as most of the time Guy Luzon will respond with a quizzical 'l don't understand'. I am assuming the psychologist can speak Israeli.
  • More shooting the messenger.

I guess when his message is uncomfortable for you, it makes things easier...

It's not all uncomfortable. I don't think anyone has suggested that. If you read the posts on here you'd know that those that have questioned the nature and timing of this 'new' information that they're not pro-Duchatelet.
  • PL54 said:

Jimmy Stone ‏@JimmyStone_ 8m8 minutes ago

Why is he putting that shit out at 1.30 in the morning ?
    He's in New York

• He's in NY
  • I'm quite bored with it now. He only gives away titbits of information which seems to throw up even more questions. Either come out and give proper detail and context or just stop it.