Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jimmy Stone on twitter...

Comments

• WSS said:

dickplumb said:

It smacks of I know something that you don't and I am going to tease you with it. Why doesn't he have a word with Airman and put it, in its entirety, in the next VOTV.

But that's true. He worked for the club so of course he knows stuff "we" don't.

I can't see how he has teased anything at all. What else is there to be said? He just presented a few facts/examples - I can't see any ambiguity/hidden messages at all.

'Thrown under the bus' is a tease. In what way?
    Because to me, it implys something happened, but doesn't say what.
    Sorry my post wasnt clear, im saying it is a tease...in what way was he thrown under the bus?
    Ok mate, I get you, I think we're on the same page here.
  • edited February 2015
  • I mean seriously , paranoid/concerned Charlton fans
    don't look so deep in to it
    When you see how every word is pored over it's no wonder most people keep schtum on the shit they hear about our joke of a club because people are all so over protective
    unless of course something is said about how brilliant we are run then there would be no questioning whatsoever because that would definitely be ok true
  • It's a genuine question I suppose. How did he throw Powell under a bus? By snitching to Roland etc?
  • Are we about to witness a pattern?
    Powell in charge, sports psychologist comes in, Powell leaves.
    Luzon in charge, sports psychologist comes in, duhn duhn daaaah.........
  • A rolling stone with news gathers no dross.
  • Seems a bit like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic if you ask me. Why get a psychologist in when what they really need to get in is a decent striker and creative midfielder?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Missed It said:

Seems a bit like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic if you ask me. Why get a psychologist in when what they really need to get in is a decent striker and creative midfielder?!

Maybe he can play upfront as well?
  • How tall is he?
  • anyway know if Jimmy will be at the meeting?

I asked him that via Twitter, and he said that given the date was the 18th, he would do so. If he wants to speak to the meeting I'm sure he'd be accommodated.

• He's currently talking about the You Tube film with KM & the teenager on Twitter
  • Joining UEFA's website team it seems.
  • What was said in these tweets?
  • WSS said:

Joining UEFA's website team it seems.

Another perfectly legit organisation. He does choose 'em.
  • let's hope platini and the gang don't have any people throwing people under buses
  • Sponsored links:

• Perhaps the sports psychologist is a woman with a large bosom and Chris Solly got thrown under the bust.
  • Andy Delort has a baccarlaurite in Sport Psychology...

If he goes to his local pharmacy, he'll find there's an ointment for that.

And his Dad runs a course entitled "You too can make a million from football in four weeks"
  • The Guy Luzon Parody account has shafted Jimmy Stone on Twitter, that's taken an unexpected twist

• The Guy Luzon Parody account has shafted Jimmy Stone on Twitter, that's taken an unexpected twist

For those of us not on twitter what does this mean?
  • edited January 2016
    Here is the 'Luzon' tweet
  • edited January 2016

The Guy Luzon Parody account has shafted Jimmy Stone on Twitter, that's taken an unexpected twist

Agree, an odd use of a parody account
  • seth plum said:

The Guy Luzon Parody account has shafted Jimmy Stone on Twitter, that's taken an unexpected twist

For those of us not on twitter what does this mean?
    The parody account has printed various posts and claimed they are libelling RD (can't see they are) and calling on Gold/Brady to act against Stone who now works at West Ham. Use of the phrase "low-ranking employee" suggest this is more personal than anything else.
  • Can't be libel when the statements are true :)