Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jimmy Stone on twitter...

Comments

• Is that the 'parody' account that said 'Up the Adders' at every Israeli celebrity it could find?
  • Whoever is running that 'parody' account needs to jog on.
  • Either a personal grudge or someone who is very pro the regime which narrows it down quite a bit...............Hmmmm I wonder :open_mouth:
  • Dazzler21 said:

Whoever is running that 'parody' account needs to jog on.

It's Katrien Meire isn't it? It has to be!!
  • Here is the 'Luzon' tweet

Wow
  • He must spend a lot of time, whilst being employed by West Ham, gobbing off about Charlton. It'd annoy lots of The Furious on here if it was the other way 'round.
  • PL54 said:

He must spend a lot of time, whilst being employed by West Ham, gobbing off about Charlton. It'd annoy lots of The Furious on here if it was the other way 'round.

It really wouldn't. Johnnie Jackson tweets about Arsenal quite a lot on his twitter. Do you see that mentioned in 'fury' on here?
    is it all he tweets ?
  • Sponsored links:

• PL54 said:

He must spend a lot of time, whilst being employed by West Ham, gobbing off about Charlton. It'd annoy lots of The Furious on here if it was the other way 'round.

Its been a year since the Charlie Hebbo attacks and your still struggling with the concept of
    Free speech and drawings/pictures which isn't Trolling ? why ?

• PL54 said:

PL54 said:

It really wouldn't. Johnnie Jackson tweets about Arsenal quite a lot on his twitter. Do you see that mentioned in 'fury' on here?
    is it all he tweets ?
    What difference does it make?
  • PL54 said:

I am sure you are a source of annoyance for your work colleagues (just a hunch). But that would not excuse them going onto social media to try to get your employers to take action against you.
  • PL54 said:

A very badly received interview from Richard Murray and someone having a pop at Jimmy Stone all in the same day. It must feel like your birthday!
    I don't think so, but I am still staggered by the amount of hate and tears about all this.

"I'm so angry I can hardly write / breath" etc.

Writing "Open letters" to the person who isn't going to read them but please slap my back and applaud my venting

This poster doesn't say the same as me - he must be mad / get a grip / head sand etc

It doesn't seem like grown up rational behaviour - and as for the sofa....
  • That was at least a 5 liner. And no I don't.

I simply offer a bit of comment on the shit storm of emotional crap on here.

And I don't create threads to "get attention" - there are many many duplicate threads at the moment that all say the same thing - perhaps they are attention seeking ? "I am Considerably more upset than you".....

It's peculiar - I assume it's mostly grown adults with jobs, families, commitments, a life etc crying about something so relatively unimportant. Half of you want to go and support Welling, Notts County or Bromley by way of protest anyway.

Yesterday's pro-protest article in the Evening Standard showed a picture of the protagonist selling his latest book and tonight it's a dirt-rag playing along with the Belgians to appease Spurs fans.

I find it all very funny.
  • I think the parody account is just being silly, I think the tweet was simply a poorly judged joke, rather than a serious dig.
  • Sponsored links:

• PL54 said:

PL54 said:

Its been a year since the Charlie Hebbo attacks and your still struggling with the concept of

Eh ?

Not sure that anything that has happened in relation to Charlton, your hate of the board, Jimmy Stone or a bit of scarf waving requires comparison to the murder of innocents by terrorists.
    LoOkOuT said:

PL54 said:

Hmmmm

I'm never going to guess the tune from that.
    You had to be smoked out ?

I don't like being crass.

I just wanted to see if their was a real person in there some where.
    Even trolls get upset some times, like when their dogs dies.

Jimmy Stone has the right to comment on the football team he supports, and has inside information on and doesn't affect the team he works for.

I have no hate for Katrien or Roland, and wish them all the best in their next venture. ASAP.

• Dont we have more important things to put our energy into ?
  • PL54 said:

PL54 said:

Eh ?

Not sure that anything that has happened in relation to Charlton, your hate of the board, Jimmy Stone or a bit of scarf waving requires comparison to the murder of innocents by terrorists.
    LoOkOuT said:

PL54 said:

Hmmmm

I'm never going to guess the tune from that.
    You had to be smoked out ?

I don't like being crass.

I just wanted to see if their was a real person in there some where.
    Even trolls get upset some times, like when their dogs dies.

Jimmy Stone has the right to comment on the football team he supports, and has inside information on and doesn't affect the team he works for.

I have no hate for Katrien or Roland, and wish them all the best in their next venture. ASAP.

You're not that clever or bothered by me to "smoke me out"

You just said something shit and are now backtracking.
  • Your right i'm not that clever;
    but it good to see that you have real feelings like the rest of us,
    And are not just an attention seeker.
  • PL54 said:

PL54 said:

A very badly received interview from Richard Murray and someone having a pop at Jimmy Stone all in the same day. It must feel like your birthday!
    I don't think so, but I am still staggered by the amount of hate and tears about all this.

"I'm so angry I can hardly write / breath" etc.

Writing "Open letters" to the person who isn't going to read them but please slap my back and applaud my venting

This poster doesn't say the same as me - he must be mad / get a grip / head sand etc

It doesn't seem like grown up rational behaviour - and as for the sofa....
    All that stuff's pretty standard on here. Perhaps this place isn't for you? Which do you think is more irrational, people getting upset about things on a football forum, or repeatedly coming back to said forum to make snide comments about people getting upset about things on a football forum? All very odd.
    Be as upset as you like but if you need applause for being upset then perhaps you're just seeking favour or recognition.

You may have noticed I'm not interested in either.

I am very very angry. Or not, but I do find it funny.
  • PL54 said:

That was at least a 5 liner. And no I don't.

I simply offer a bit of crap on here.

There sorted it for you.