Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Milos Veljkovic signs on loan until end of 14/15 season***

Comments

• Options
    Addicted said:

Nice, someone else's youth player with bugger all first team experience. Oh well, good luck to him, lets hope he's not terrible.

Yeah. The last holding midfielder we got from a North London side was Coquelin.

And we all know how shit HE was!
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:

Dazzler21 said:

CAFCDAZ said:

for anyone who's interested, i actually have Katrien's email address should you like to send her a letter to explain how we all feel. might want to send her a list's of Do and Don't when signing players as well as its quite clear they have no bloody idea in how to add strength in depth!

wait is it katrien.meire@cafc.com(or .co.uk) damn you're so lucky to privy to that sort of info!
    Actually no it wasn't Dazzler21, although being quite a generic email address that is monitored by IT at the club, chances are your email wouldn't reach her inbox, no i actually have her personal hotmail account email.
    @CAFCDAZ‌ no posting of personal emails please, ta
  • Options
    I presume he'll know Marko Dmitrović from U21 matches
  • Options
    12 March @ Bromley Addicks
  • Options
    It's been a bit of a rubbish year so far> I think I'll improve it by not reading any of this misery pub yelping that thinks it's witty any more.
  • Options

Actually I have heard from a reasonably interesting source that we are seriously looking outside the network and in the UK. It will be interesting to see if this is the case here, or not. Based on the tweets it seems most likely to be Vejlkovic, though, who sounds like a decent young player.

Around this time last year (or perhaps early February) a very well placed source said we would get two or three loans from the FAPL to see us through the season...and the rest is history as they say.
    Luzon would be nuts to take us on without a guarantee of more quality in midfield and upfront! And after last week, I think it's asking way too much of the fan base to be drip fed rumours of signings.
    We need a win and a decent signing asap. The simple fact is the club should have been looking in December so as to line up a deal by now. The way we're going it's going to be a lot harder to get a deal across the line simply because we are no longer in touching distance of the top eight. That moment has gone.
    "Seriously looking outside the network and in the UK" doesn't mean anything to me until names, rumours and signings show up.
  • Options
    YESSSSSS

I've proper been waiting for this signing, it's like all my Christmasses have come at once, I can't wait to get down the ground and buy a replica shirt with his name and number on for my boy.

Oh no wait, I couldn't actually give a Millers Fig, yawn
  • Options

I presume he'll know Marko Dmitrović from U21 matches

In the goalies warm up on Saturday it looked like Ben Roberts was not able to communicate with Dmitrović that freely, so having been at Spurs for a while should help that cause. They must also have an understanding of each other's games playing for Serbia u21s so could have added benefits if both selected in the defence. Welcome aboard Milos.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @dazzler21 not no plenty of fish :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: from a professional network site were she share her information when connecting (LinkedIn) of course she has a Cafc email account, however that will be monitored for such emails.
  • Options
    No YouTube video yet?
  • Options
    He may well be a talented young man, but I just feel so what?
  • Options
    Never have I cared so little about a signing, and there has been some competition.
  • Options
    Addicted said:

I dont get it, how does this improve our team?

It will be down to 3-0 now he,s here !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just leave me alone and stop trying to cheer me up.
    Oh, and can you lend me a fiver and give me and Keith a lift into town?
  • Options

Davo55 said:

I would like to see Gomez play centre back and Cousins defensive midfielder. Not sure how this guy will fit in in either position without stunting the development of one of our own. He will have to be very good to get in the starting 11 - and I am quite amazed at that statement myself!

Cousins could do with a rest for a start, or at least some cover. Gomez at the moment is mainly playing at RB
    Agree about Cousins to be fair, but i really would like to see Gomez started at CB alongside TBH. I think he has the pace we will need if we start playing a higher defensive line.
  • Options

Addicted said:

Nice, someone else's youth player with bugger all first team experience. Oh well, good luck to him, lets hope he's not terrible.

That... doesn't make any sense...

You do know he was from a different team, age, first team experience and probably therefore ability right? Or do you base the quality of signings on geography?
  • Options

VELJKOVIC: "Jon Obika told me how good a club #cafc is."

And the whole of Charlton Life will tell him it's a pile of sh*te right now.

• Options
    Wow... Surprised Obika remembered which club we were after the amount of loans he's had ;)
  • Options
    The way I see it he can't do any worse than that shower of shit on Saturday welcome to the fold my friend I hope you show more than the current crop
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

VELJKOVIC: "Jon Obika told me how good a club #cafc is."

And the whole of Charlton Life will tell him it's a pile of sh*te right now.

Not me mate, the shenanigans within the club are not the club the fans the badge the soul stay on and intact

I welcome him and hope he takes a hold of the stage given
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Addicted said:

That... doesn't make any sense...

You do know he was from a different team, age, first team experience and probably therefore ability right? Or do you base the quality of signings on geography?
    And I'm not slagging him off before he's even kicked a ball.

How dare I!