Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Milos Veljkovic signs on loan until end of 14/15 season***

Comments

• Options
    Bollox. Had my money on the goalkeeper we need!
  • Options
    Proper Charlton. Veljkovic 100%.
  • Options
    Happy days are here again :grin:
  • Options
    he looks older than his age, I would put him at 30
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welcome Milos.
  • Options
    Welcome to the Valley, Milos.
  • Options
    I'm just glad he's not part of the network, so were getting there.... slowly.
  • Options
    Welcome Milos, no pressure but if you don't get dirty shorts your doomed son
  • Options
    Not really concerned by the lack of experience, have watched a midfielder with plenty of it have rings ran round him for most of the season (JJ).

Hope he surprises a lot of people and helps turn our season around! Good luck Milos!
  • Options

Welcome Milos, no pressure but if you don't get dirty shorts your doomed son

You think he will get as far as a football pitch before that happens on here?
  • Options
    Welcome Milos ... We all dream of a team of unpronounceables, unpronounceables, unpronounceables.
  • Options
    Became a very good player on FM14 eventually. Is that good enough?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

YESSSSSS

I've proper been waiting for this signing, it's like all my Christmasses have come at once, I can't wait to get down the ground and buy a replica shirt with his name and number on for my boy.

Oh no wait, I couldn't actually give a Millers Fig, yawn

see what I mean?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    KINSELLA7 said:

Fumbluff said:

YESSSSSS

I've proper been waiting for this signing, it's like all my Christmasses have come at once, I can't wait to get down the ground and buy a replica shirt with his name and number on for my boy.

Oh no wait, I couldn't actually give a Millers Fig, yawn

see what I mean?
    Nope
  • Options
    Looks like he may have a bit of class and that never goes a miss.

Welcome and good luck sir.
  • Options
    Welcome to the bumpy road of Charlton, Milos.

Hope you'll be playing a big role in saving us from teetering at the top of the scariest rollercoaster.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Can't be worse than Buyens. Welcome, hope you make an impact.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    A proper defensive midfielder could actually make a big difference to us - it did last season when Poyet came into the side and this lad is the same age so it's not fair to write him off, but we still need a couple of players who know how to get the job done in the Championship.

Welcome anyway Milos, hopefully you're a good 'un.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2015
    One for the future.......... of the Spurs team.
  • Options
    After Saturday, when we were cut apart, a mobile, enthusiastic defensive midfielder is just what we need. Forget the goals scored column, we need to get back to basics, staying solid and grinding out clean sheets
  • Options
    Welcome to Charlton.
  • Options
    Hope everbodys happy rd does talk to people outside of his network
  • Options
    Has a brilliant name so must be good

Welcome. I've read good things about you so show us what you're about sunshine - and make it snappy