Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Milos Veljkovic signs on loan until end of 14/15 season***

14567810»

Comments

• Options

Coquelin is recalled by Arsenal
    Miloš Veljković is badly injured

We've been a bit unlucky with out non network loans this season...

You're right mate, but of course it's RD's fault as it's all part of his master plan to relegate us!
  • Options
    Shame ...
  • Options
    Couldn't make it in a top 5 team means he's not good enough for a bottom 5 team, doesn't matter how old he is, or how good the rest of the squad is (or isn't) it's a blow and we could have done with him for the run in
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Essex_Al said:

You're right mate, but of course it's RD's fault as it's all part of his master plan to relegate us!
    Milos will make a tidy defensive mid-fielder, only seen him the once but if he play in a midfield with legs he will fit in fine.( get well soon Milos)

I said on another thread that once you become the panto villian you will be blamed for everything.

so agreed we don't blame Roland for injuries or a loanee being recalled or young lads from Kent being scouted for another club.

But do you not agree that the network players last season were not championship players ? the most skillful was astrit ajdarevic who run out of puff.

This season the players were better, but we don't have the legs in midfield.
    and Duchatelet won't pay for a goal scoring number 9.

Make the academy as strong as you can fine, But if you get more than 1 a season who are good enough for the champ, you are doing well.

If your ambition is to finish between 16th and 13th
    and Katrien said for us to finish in the top half was unlikely.
    there's a good chance you will get relegated.

Networks in football can work if the 3 or 4 clubs involved are stronger than the clubs in Roland's pack.

• Options
    who pays his wages while he is injured?Spurs I hope.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited February 2015
    Essex_Al said:

Nice to see that Duchatelet and has moved swiftly to the news that Veljkovic is out for the season. As fast as responding to the need for a hold up striker, forward playing midfielder and wide midfield.

Duchatelet is doing stuff all (business as usual) to prevent a completely avoidable situation.

In terms of relegation, what can you think ? There is minimal RD communication on the subject. Happy to hear your theory as to exactly what RDs 'master plan' is.

• Options
    vff said:

Essex_Al said:

Nice to see that Duchatelet and has moved swiftly to the news that Veljkovic is out for the season. As fast as responding to the need for a hold up striker, forward playing midfielder and wide midfield.

Duchatelet is doing stuff all (business as usual) to prevent a completely avoidable situation.

In terms of relegation, what can you think ? There is minimal RD communication on the subject. Happy to hear your theory as to exactly what RDs 'master plan' is.

I do not think a defensive midfielder is a priority to be honest. JJ back, Cousins should be playing there, Lepoint plays there, and I have a sneaking suspicion that Gomez will become one in time as he has strength and speed.

I think we all agree a striker is more important. Then a left winger?
  • Options
    I'm sure Levy's tucked us right up on this one in terms of wages/contract
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited February 2015
    Redrobo said:

vff said:

Essex_Al said:

I do not think a defensive midfielder is a priority to be honest. JJ back, Cousins should be playing there, Lepoint plays there, and I have a sneaking suspicion that Gomez will become one in time as he has strength and speed.

I think we all agree a striker is more important. Then a left winger?
    Whole heartedly agree (in my defence, this is a thread on Veljkovic).

I thought Veljkovic made a positive contribution to the team whilst he was here. I wish Veljkovic well for the future.