Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Milos Veljkovic signs on loan until end of 14/15 season***

Comments

• Options
    How many did the Coq have before us I have no idea genuinely interested

Very highly rated and is one marked for the future for spuds, big poch wants him in next season so he has a lot to prove, didn't settle to well in the nth I am told and wasnt at his best
  • Options
    Who's signing is he?

Big Bad Bob's, Luzon's, Mathew/Chapple's .......... or Uncle Roly's?

• Options
    Title updated.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I dont get it, how does this improve our team?
  • Options
    Poor unassuming b*stard
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Any coincidence that Tim Sherwood has raved about him when at spurs?

With being seen in the directors box, I wonder if Tim is doing a bit of work for Roly.
  • Options
    'praps we'll play him up front as our target man ........
  • Options
    He'll wear number five while here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

'praps we'll play him up front as our target man ........

No he's definitely going to play at the back - instead of Bikey who is going up top.
  • Options
    Coquelin was very well known at Arsenal before coming to us. Not Giroud or Arteta level but he had 20-25 first team appearances.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Miloš Veljković joined Tottenham Hotspur in 2011 from FC Basel. He made his Premier League debut on 8 April 2014 against Sunderland in a 5-1 home win, replacing Paulinho after 88 minutes. He got a longer run out on 11 May against Aston Villa when he came on for Sandro in the 62nd minute.[2]

Veljković went on loan to Middlesbrough in the Championship on 16 October 2014 for three months.[3]

Great - 30 mins of Premiership football and 3 games in the Championship.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Little experience but Serbs always have a good go .. look at the number of Serbs at the top of different sports .. Let's hope he's 70% as good as Nemanja Vidic .. welcome Milos
  • Options
    I thought we had a very good young central defender called Gomez - this is crap news
  • Options
    The fact there's no comment from Luzon about the signing..........maybe just maybe. Come on the Home Office do your thang.

Or perhaps the boss didn't know we were signing someone (more likely).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not being funny but he better start on Saturday along with Watt to. If not what is the point of bringing these players in if they are not better then we already have.
  • Options
    What exactly has he lost?
  • Options
    Hope he's decent, let's be honest our central midfield has been poor recently. Still need someone who can create a bit though otherwise our strikers will continue to struggle.
  • Options
    He also plays central midfield.
  • Options

Little experience but Serbs always have a good go .. look at the number of Serbs at the top of different sports .. Let's hope he's 70% as good as Nemanja Vidic .. welcome Milos

Fair point.

• Options

I thought we had a very good young central defender called Gomez - this is crap news

He'll probably play in midfield in the "Coquelin" role.
  • Options
    surprised Spurs are allowing a youngster to join us at the moment,what with all the negativity surrounding our club.
  • Options

He'll probably play in midfield in the "Coquelin" role.
    then he should have the number 12 shirt
  • Options
    is he out of contract in the summer ?
  • Options
    Who is his agent?