Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Milos Veljkovic signs on loan until end of 14/15 season***

Comments

• Options
    The guy who said on twitter he saw Curbs in the car park and said there was an announcement to be made is now saying told you so, but that could be just about the announcement. I reckon it'll be that young Spurs midfielder/defender, but hoping for something extraordinary!!
  • Options
    Can I be first to say it?

Underwhelmed.

• Options
    Make the most of this moment, I'm sure the anticipation will be more exciting than the announcement!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I reckon this signing will pretty much dictate the direction we are heading from hereon in. I'm expecting the Serbian defender but maybe RD is going to surprise us all?
  • Options
    3.31 now.....
  • Options
    we working on Belgium time then ?
  • Options
    Veljkovic - whelmed
  • Options
    It's the 19 year old from Spurs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Overwhelming
  • Options
    It's 1632 here and I still ain't heard fuck all over an hr late this announcement
  • Options
    Nice, someone else's youth player with bugger all first team experience. Oh well, good luck to him, lets hope he's not terrible.
  • Options
    who ?????
  • Options
    Meh!
  • Options

Spurs announced it a few seconds before we did on Twitter

Now we know you're a closet Spuds fan, RM.

• Options
    edited January 2015
    5 appearances in two years. Fantastic
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good luck Milos, you'll need it.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Welcome Milos. You don't have to mad Belgian to work here, but it certainly helps! Arf, arf!
  • Options
    We've been shipping goals in left right and centre.

If he is not in the starting XI for Saturday I will be very angry, otherwise what is the point of signing him?
  • Options
    The young guy on loan from Tottingham, he was with Boro for 3 months. He'll be decent I suppose and definitely fill part of the whole left by Coq going back to Arse.
  • Options
    Get INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Miloš Veljković joined Tottenham Hotspur in 2011 from FC Basel. He made his Premier League debut on 8 April 2014 against Sunderland in a 5-1 home win, replacing Paulinho after 88 minutes. He got a longer run out on 11 May against Aston Villa when he came on for Sandro in the 62nd minute.[2]

Veljković went on loan to Middlesbrough in the Championship on 16 October 2014 for three months.[3]

• Options
    Messi or Messy
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Dam it a defender with no experience instead :(
  • Options
    I really don't believe this.....a kid with little first team experience, we are in the big brown smelly stuff and we get a loanee in, I wish him well and hope he does the job for us. Can we now have some other experienced players please RD?