Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Matthew and Roberts back in charge at Charlton as Luzon misses out on work permit

Comments

• On sky sports now .
  • Words fail me
  • Goodness gracious me.
  • Couldn't make it up. Farcical.
  • Matthew and Roberts' Red n' White Army!
  • WSS said:

What a farce

Would have been a farce if he had been in charge after one/two days training.

Matthew was always going to pick team tomoro with Ben Roberts picking the keeper.
  • So those who thought Katrien was wrong, where are you now huh?
  • Sponsored links:

• You don't know what you're doing, you don't know what you're doing!
  • is it April the 1st ?
  • Not bad considering the candidates typical .
  • Do Watford have a big screen? Maybe they'd be so kind as to allow a video link.
  • This is quite funny
  • Only shambles is the Home Office
  • I should be surprised by this level of incompetence, but I'm not.

That's the level we're at. Sad.
  • It would be funny if it wasn't so depressingly, predictably inept.
  • Just another stitch in the rich tapestry of Charlton Athletic life. Let us be calm, reflect and just sit back and await the magic of our new Israeli maestro.

Fuck that. Where did RD get this bloke from, a box of spare coaches he keeps under the stairs back at his gaff?

CAFC fucking up my weekend AGAIN!
  • Sponsored links:

• So was he allowed to take training yesterday?
  • Absolute joke. Might do us a favour tbh. But nethertheless, sums these people up. Dickheads
  • So was he allowed to take training yesterday?

There is video of him taking training on CAFC player. Oh dear someones in trouble.
  • So we have yet to get a work permit, I wonder what the contingency plan is if it gets turned down? Is there an EU passport holder in charge of any of the network clubs.