Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Curbs On Sky - Confirms Interest In Job

Comments

• cafckev said:

Surely RD would be mad not to atleast talk to our most sucessful manager in our recent history? Please please please RD speak to him, and i am sure you will love him as much as we do!

Alan C's Red and White Army!!

The most cringeworthy Charlton song

• I'm sure Curbs is interested but I don't think RD fired Bob on a whim on Friday. Just like when CP got the tin tack RD had his replacement lined up and all agreed before the bullit was fired. I think the boat for who replaces Peeters has already sailed.
  • Come back. I would take Curbs-like stability right now. It might be a little 'boring', but it's better than the status quo.
  • RedChaser said:

Dazzler21 said:

RedChaser said:

Just seen a preview of FL72 Review (1.00pm on SS1) with Don Goodman giving it the 'With all due respect to Charlton' line 'their ambition surely must be to just stay in the Championship, there are much bigger clubs harbouring Premiership ambitions'. Cheers Don you condescending ar*ehole.

He has a valid point.
    He knows nothing, just trotting out his usual lazy punditry.
    There are bigger clubs doing better than us that harbour premiership ambitions. I agree our no.1 goal atm is to stay up.

Once we're safe we can aim for one of the following:

top half
    playoffs
    promotion.
  • cafckev said:

Surely RD would be mad not to atleast talk to our most sucessful manager in our recent history? Please please please RD speak to him, and i am sure you will love him as much as we do!

should be flagged for that

Alan C`S Red and White Army
  • id settle for staying and a manager iv actually herd of
  • Dazzler21 said:

RedChaser said:

Dazzler21 said:

RedChaser said:

Just seen a preview of FL72 Review (1.00pm on SS1) with Don Goodman giving it the 'With all due respect to Charlton' line 'their ambition surely must be to just stay in the Championship, there are much bigger clubs harbouring Premiership ambitions'. Cheers Don you condescending ar*ehole.

He has a valid point.
    He knows nothing, just trotting out his usual lazy punditry.
    There are bigger clubs doing better than us that harbour premiership ambitions. I agree our no.1 goal atm is to stay up.

Once we're safe we can aim for one of the following:

top half
    playoffs
    promotion.
    I think we are talking at cross purposes I don't disagree with with the pace of progression it is the condescending nature of that twat Goodman I can't stand.
  • I wonder if Curbs would have the connections to unearth a Johnny Robinson in 2015? Don't reckon so. All hypothetical anyway as he aint going to be offered a job that he wouldn't take if he was offered it.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafckev said:

Why would he? Curbishley will tell him the BEST way to get Charlton back in the Prem. Unfortunately, Roland already knows the BEST way, but he wants to do it HIS way.
  • cafckev said:

should always have been Curbishley's not Alan C he wasn't a fucking rapper he was a manager.

I'm sure I heard some people singing Alan P's Red and White Army too ;-(
  • cafckev said:

should always have been Curbishley's not Alan C he wasn't a fucking rapper he was a manager.

massive enjoyment at that post ;) never thought of it like that

• I wouldn't want him back as I don't want him to get sacked or have limited controls over transfers. There is no chance anyway
  • colin1961 said:

No way ... RD keep away from Curbs

I don't know why Roly just doesn't just let you pick the next manager.

You know you want it to be Jackson.
    Now that would be karma. :smiley:
  • Can someone phone Richard Murray for me?
  • Sponsored links:

• ah get him roly you mug, any role around the club would surely give the fans a lift. he is aa hard working decent decent man.

Even people who dont rate him, we need football knowledge domestic how could he not bring something what we need, he is exactly what they need he could sign better domestic players than Katrien Marie and Phil Chapple and Dudu whateverhisname is for the shitty network
  • Is Curbs really the man to take us to the next level? ;-)
  • Is Curbs really the man to take us to the next level? ;-)

Who knows but he'll give us a fighting chance of staying at this level. :wink:
  • Has OohAah been seen yet? Or is he rocking in the corner somewhere?

Or maybe tugging himself around his house?
  • id settle for staying and a manager iv actually herd of

I finally get to use it (well the heard of part anyway)
  • edited January 2015

Can someone phone Richard Murray for me?

and keep him in the loop by telling him that Peeters has been sacked

Easy AFKA, he doesn't even know Slater and Jiminez have gone year.