Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Curbs On Sky - Confirms Interest In Job

Comments

• You would think any CEO or wonder worth anything would at least take him up on his offer to talk and listen to what he had to say.

So I am sure they wont be speaking with him.
  • If RD wants to get fans on side, gets bums on seats. Then he absolutely HAS to go after curbs and get him on board. Give him control of who he buys and let's have a crack at getting out of this league for fuck sake.

I'm buzzing just at the thought, let alone if it happens.

ALAN C's RED AND WHITE ARMY
  • We STILL wouldn't have a song to welcome him back.
  • As DoF he would be excellent!
  • Curbs is going about it the wrong way. Get a job coaching Standard Liege first, then he'll be the roaring favourite to come back!

a Belgian passport would probably suffice
  • Richard Murray hopefully saw that and persuades RD to have a look

LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• RD will think Curbs has been banged up for the last few years he's been out of work so long......
  • Sky now pushing him as they have re-shown his comments as part of headlines for midday programme.....has anyone got Murray's number.....ring him!!!
  • I've got as much chance of getting the job next as Curbs has, he's done sod all for about 7 years now
  • But would he do it for £40quid a week and a guaranteed fish supper win bonus?
  • Needs to get a Belgian name too.. Alain wouldnt be too hard
  • Sponsored links:

• RD will want a head coach, not a manager. Although having him as a DOF, wouldnt be a bad shout. don't think RD is that sensible though.
  • no comment from Len yet - probably wet himself on hearing this news ;-)
  • no comment from Len yet - probably wet himself on hearing this news ;-)

He might have had to go for a lie down just seeing the heading.
  • se9addick said:

All joking aside I can't imagine anyone that RD is less likely to appoint.

Bob Peeters? Jose Riga?
  • Just seen curbs on sky definately interested , but he has no chance RD wants a puppet who is gonna do wot he wants , do the right thing RD appoint a English manager and let them have control .
  • There would be a very remote chance of Curbs coming in as Director of Football or whatever. Coming in as first team coach not a hope in hell.