Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Curbs On Sky - Confirms Interest In Job

Comments

• he also said "when someone gets sacked, be it Charlton or anyone the chairman's already got someone lined up, that's why they do it. It wouldn't surprise me if they've got some going in there today or the next 48 hours" ..."if they want to talk to me, I'll talk to them"..as it's been said above, he also commented favorably on the idea of a Director of Football
  • If Curbs wants the job or at least wants to talk to Roland Duchatelet then there is absolutely no excuse from the Belgians not to. Bring him back! No one would unite the club like him.

Well said and 100% agree
  • If RD has any sense he'd appoint Curbs as DOF just to get the fans back on board. The concern would still be what influence he could/would have on matters.
  • As DoF he would be excellent!

Sod that, get him as manager / head coach.
  • Does this mean Mervyn Day is coming back as well…?

Those massive thighs
  • Sponsored links:

• WSS said:

We STILL wouldn't have a song to welcome him back.

"Oo are ya?!"
  • The silly thing is if Roly worked out a sensible budget and let Curbs get on with the budget and ever now and then said this player from Standard is available are you interested. I am quite confident Curbs would in about 3-5 years have us promoted and Roly will be loaded.

3-5 years? This man wants results and fast.

We can still make play offs at the moment.

• This thread is gutting, as it would be so great to have Curbs back as Manager/DOF or any role with some power but we all know this will just get ignored by our current owner.

What could be.......................
  • and think of the dire football we would have to watch....
  • Dazzler21 said:

The silly thing is if Roly worked out a sensible budget and let Curbs get on with the budget and ever now and then said this player from Standard is available are you interested. I am quite confident Curbs would in about 3-5 years have us promoted and Roly will be loaded.

Someone should tell him good things comes to those who wait. You fancy the Job Dazzler?
  • Dazzler21 said:

The silly thing is if Roly worked out a sensible budget and let Curbs get on with the budget and ever now and then said this player from Standard is available are you interested. I am quite confident Curbs would in about 3-5 years have us promoted and Roly will be loaded.

Someone should tell him good things comes to those who wait. You fancy the Job Dazzler?
    I'll do it for 10k a week. and I'll walk without charge if I don't keep us up or get us promoted...
  • Sponsored links:

• colin1961 said:

No way ... RD keep away from Curbs

No thanks Colin. Not now.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

I'll do it for 10k a week. and I'll walk without charge if I don't keep us up or get us promoted...
    another yes man me feels.
  • Curbs as DOF

Kish as head coach.

Len just exploded : - )

So did I.
  • it'd be a no from me I think, I wouldn't want tarnish the memory

In amongst all this positivity finally some negativity

• IMO there is no way on this earth Curbs would operate under clubs owners current way of running things.
  • im sure Merv posted on here "goalkeeper 456" or something like that
  • WSSWSS
    edited January 2015

IMO there is no way on this earth Curbs would operate under clubs owners current way of running things.

But he must know how we're set up already? Unless he thinks he can convince Roly to do things differently.
  • So many think they know what Curbishly wants... he will have changed his opinion a lot over the last few years.