Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Curbs On Sky - Confirms Interest In Job

Comments

• Dean was down there to get his Wolves tickets.
  • Yep, I've jst seen this tweet as well, now not one to get over-excited/stressed since my heart problem, but if Luzon was going to defo join us I would have thought his work permit is sorted by now? Is it a coincidence or is there something in this, or is the bloke on twitter having a not very funny laugh/wind-up?

Or RD has been persuaded that a greater acceptance of Luzon might be if Curbs was part of the scene as DOF for example.

They need to do something to bring the fans back onside. I expect Dean is on a wind up though, why is he even in the Valley car park at lunch time on a Tuesday?
    He's got a job lot of working hand dryers to sell to the club?
  • You have to Laugh - Dean from twitter will be public enemy number two ( After Roland) if he is on a wind-up. Close your twitter now son.
  • edited January 2015
    Stewart said:

Dean was down there to get his Wolves tickets for the weekly Charlton Rainbows get together.

Amended that for you.

In all seriousness I am going to just try and disprove this anyway possibly so if it turns out not to be true I won't be so disappointed.
  • Dazzler21 said:

SINK

Dazzler21 said:

SINK

Dazzler21 said:

SINK

Dazzler21 said:

SINK

Dazzler21 said:

SINK

Dazzler21 said:

SINK

It ain't true SINK please!!! I don't want the emotional turmoil.
  • Maybe he's a florist.
  • I don't think anyone's taking into account Acworth's influence on the situation.
  • I did hear something a month or 2 back that Curbs was being lined up for a role at Charlton. It won’t be the managers job, but there could be something in this.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2015
    The blokes latest tweet (copied as best I could)-:
    Calm down people #breath we will all have to wait for the announcement.

so an announcement is also going to be made? I agree that if this guy is on a wind-up he should shut his twitter account down......sharpish!!
  • he made this tweet as well….#cafc Just spoke to Katrien what a lovely person apparently an announcement will be made soon read into it what you will

• Dean@xdeanx · 48m 48 minutes ago

#cafc Just spoke to Katrien what a lovely person apparently an announcement will be made soon read into it what you will

• I am sure that Katrien is a lovely person, she is probably also very intelligent, but in her present occupation she is nothing more than the messenger.
  • They've had to send the flowers back as they don't have permission to be in the UK.
  • He sounds like a right wind-up.

If Curbs is to be appointed I hope they went through a diligent and robust recruitment process
  • Sponsored links:

• The kid is clearly on a wind up. Look at him, he blatantly gets no attention from anyone else
  • Well after last Saturday, Katrien does need a chauffeur...
  • I can't see Llewellyn being a Roland yes man.
    I would be delighted if Guy Losers work permit has fallen through and he has offered the job to Curbs.
    We can all dream.
    But I'm calling Bullsh*t on this one.
  • InTheKnow said:

I can't see Llewellyn being a Roland yes man.
    I would be delighted if Guy Losers work permit has fallen through and he has offered the job to Curbs.
    We can all dream.
    But I'm calling Bullsh*t on this one.

Shouldn't you have the scoop mate?
  • Guy Luzon is not going anywhere #workpermit
  • you saying he has got it sorted then mate?

• The whole thing is becoming quite boring now
  • Curbs DOF
    Nathan Jones head coach

I can dream :)