Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*(NOT ENTIRELY false) RUMOUR* Bob Peeters sacked, Guy Luzon coming in.

Comments

• Options
    BAHAHAHAHAHA

made that first morning back to work not as bad. Thanks for that.
  • Options
    Don't believe a word of it.
  • Options

BAHAHAHAHAHA

made that first morning back to work not as bad. Thanks for that.

You laugh, but this is RD, wouldn't be against this being true at all
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    This worries me, have we got enough supporters left to have a decent riot?
  • Options
    Really don't see what a change of manager will do. Especially getting one in with absolutely no experience of english football at all. Our problem is a depleted squad that needs strengthening, not the manager. Wtf will Luzon be able to do with this current squad?!
  • Options

Really don't see what a change of manager will do. Especially getting one in with absolutely no experience of english football at all. Our problem is a depleted squad that needs strengthening, not the manager. Wtf will Luzon be able to do with this current squad?!

Jose Riga ? Just an observation from your post.

• Options
    We really will be Standard Charlton. We'll be relocating to Belgium next!
  • Options
    If we lose to Brighton I think time will be up for Bob either way
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really wouldn't see the point of this. Hopefully just a rumour
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Thing is this has the ring of truth about it, RD does love to replace a coach/manager. The worrying thing is before we signed TBH it was revealed on twitter accounts emanating from Israel in advance of the announcement.

Nothing to do with the fact that TBH is Israeli
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

cfgs said:

Thing is this has the ring of truth about it, RD does love to replace a coach/manager. The worrying thing is before we signed TBH it was revealed on twitter accounts emanating from Israel in advance of the announcement.

Nothing to do with the fact that TBH is Israeli
    So is Luzon...

• Options
    Saw this last night, but until one of the Begium hacks like Belgefoot or one of our own add any more meat to it, I'm not going to give it too much consideration
  • Options
    Well I've just put a tenner on him to be the next championship manager to be sacked just in case it is true. At 40/1 with Bet Victor it was too good not too!
  • Options
    Bumpy ride
  • Options

Keep Calm We Have a Lovely Pitch Carry Move On

And nice pies.
  • Options
    I'm not keen on Bob but it would be harsh without giving him the transfer window. That said, that is why it is also a good time to bring a new man in if a change is needed. If Bob has to go then I want Riga back.
  • Options
    Stig said:

This worries me, have we got enough supporters left to have a decent riot?

I predict a riot some slightly lower attendances, I predict a riot and a strongly worded Voice article.
    Not a strongly worded voice article! OMG that would get roland scared!
    May as well get Gordon Hill down the valley to confront Roly
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cawley saying it's all nonsense on Twitter.
  • Options
    Agree with BigRedEvil, much prefer Riga back than Luzon. Don't think big Bob has done too bad a job, BUT is clearly lacking when it comes to tactical nous etc. He is now tinkering and playing players out of position and it's getting shambolic.
    I know it's being wise after the event, but I have never liked/rated managers who used to play up front, as players. Strikers rarely seem to have the all-round awaresness of defenders or midfielders.
    In Bob's defence, we all know he has a paper thin squad to work with
  • Options
    I'll believe it when it's on the OS there's a trust survey about it
  • Options

Cawley saying it's all nonsense on Twitter.

Well that's the kiss of death then... bye Bob.
  • Options
    Baaaaaaa
  • Options
    Guys and gals, please...have we learnt nothing from the Andy Delort saga where we were all sucked in by a social media campaign run by a dodgy gaggle of French wide boys? For those that don't read the whole thread, could I just mention again this:

Don't you remember round about October?...we were flying and Standard looked as if they were imploding. Somebody started a rumour that Luzon was to be sacked and replaced by...Bob Peeters...
  • Options
    surely RD will allow BP to make some signings this month & see what he does from there.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

If we lose to Brighton I think time will be up for Bob either way

Utter, utter rubbish.

If anything happens we deserve to be the laughing stock of the football world.
  • Options

Well I've just put a tenner on him to be the next championship manager to be sacked just in case it is true. At 40/1 with Bet Victor it was too good not too!

dropped to 2/1 now, guess a few bets have been placed today.