Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

*(NOT ENTIRELY false) RUMOUR* Bob Peeters sacked, Guy Luzon coming in.

Comments

• edited January 2015
    Oggy Red said:

@defke is saying Peeters has gone. He's one of our Belgian posters isn't he?

Yep.

Tipped us off about Watt signing.

Watt has signed, hasn't he?

No. He didn't tip us of. He was just one of many people who mentioned it, and certainly wasn't the first. He isn't quoting any source on that other thread.

This thread has now become the source of the "rumours", this creating a perfect circle of absurdity.

I'm much more concerned by @RedMidland's sourced report of Peeters' remarks
  • Norwich manager Neil Adams resigned and he is 7th in the league at present.........
    Must be something in the air today.......!

Wonder whether Airman will mention the name " Ben Kensell "(ex Arsenal) ....

:smile:

Well I will.........
  • In England runs the rumor mill in full swing. A lot of messages saying that Bob Peeters would be fired at Charlton, but as of yet still nowhere that was officially confirmed.

Other posts that the next game, the match of the truth must be for the trainer of Charlton Athletic. However they started very well in the competition, but in recent weeks the machine Sputters and Pa now possible for fines.

Currently, no one wants to confirm the rumors and it remains so wait and see. The name of José Riga sounds here and there as a possible successor at Charlton, but also Guy Luzon resurfaces. that would have taken over the helm even though according to some English sources.

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/160303/Geruchtenmolen_op_volle_toeren:_Luzon_of_Riga_in,_Peeters_out
  • Richard J said:

In England runs the rumor mill in full swing. A lot of messages saying that Bob Peeters would be fired at Charlton, but as of yet still nowhere that was officially confirmed.

Other posts that the next game, the match of the truth must be for the trainer of Charlton Athletic. However they started very well in the competition, but in recent weeks the machine Sputters and Pa now possible for fines.

Currently, no one wants to confirm the rumors and it remains so wait and see. The name of José Riga sounds here and there as a possible successor at Charlton, but also Guy Luzon resurfaces. that would have taken over the helm even though according to some English sources.

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/160303/Geruchtenmolen_op_volle_toeren:_Luzon_of_Riga_in,_Peeters_out

I think "the rumour mill" is this thread !
  • Would people be happy if Riga replaced Peeters?
    I'm not really sure where these rumours have come from. I for one don't think the answer is sacking him, he doesn't seem like a bad manager in the slightest.
  • It's a joke if it happens but seeing as we don't get a say in these things riga would best the best bet
  • If it's Riga again it would just confirm my thoughts that RD is utterly clueless and doesn't know his elbow from his arse.... Gonna try see what I can find out tomorrow morning, somethings obviously going down..
  • Give it Riga and give him a proper contract
  • Sponsored links:

• Bob Peeters isn't going anywhere.
  • You have to laugh at this thread
  • In fact dont laugh just close the bloody thread down.
  • edited January 2015

If BP is not at The Valley on Saturday neither will I be

Is that a promise? (:
  • Fanny - can you pop down to SL to do some gardening and see if BP is still there?

Fanny's on leave like Bob. Gardening leave, it's rumoured. The plot thickens.
  • Anyway, they have just named the petrol station just after the rose of Denmark after him, so he will be about for a good while yet.
  • Would tie in with Fraeye's 'the bells are ringing for me' comment
  • Sponsored links:

Why so confident Colin

How do you know
  • Anyway, they have just named the petrol station just after the rose of Denmark after him, so he will be about for a good while yet.

"Peeters' Petrol Pumps"?

"Peeters' Penis Pumps"?
  • It started based off one unsourced tweet last night. It has since been denied by both Belgian and South London sources. But because someone keeps repeating it on twitter, it won't settle down and be forgotten about.

Bob Peeters isn't going anywhere.
  • Rumour - Vetokele on the verge of joining Palace for a fee of around 4 million.
  • Rumour - Vetokele on the verge of joining Palace for a fee of around 4 million.

Make a seperate topic on here for it and people will believe you.
  • It started based off one unsourced tweet last night. It has since been denied by both Belgian and South London sources. But because someone keeps repeating it on twitter, it won't settle down and be forgotten about.

Bob Peeters isn't going anywhere.

Addickted has said he's had a text saying peeters is gone? Not taking it as gospel but it's yet another potential source of this rumour. There's rarely smoke without fire

Heard it was five million plus a written Thank-you from pardew