Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*(NOT ENTIRELY false) RUMOUR* Bob Peeters sacked, Guy Luzon coming in.

1151617181921»

Comments

• Options
    Loving the “continuous improvement” narrative from old Seriously on this thread. The Acworth of business analysis.
    A great thread to bump.
    I enjoy reading these old threads confirming that what you thought was right.
    I can see why Seriously Red gave up posting about football. 
    There's only so many years you can continue to be completely wrong.
    You should see the tripe he posts on the other forum.
    I would but they banned me for telling the truth :-)
    Join the club ;-)
  • Options
    Loving the “continuous improvement” narrative from old Seriously on this thread. The Acworth of business analysis.
    A great thread to bump.
    I blame Incorruptible for that.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    A great thread to bump.
    Join the club ;-)
    He's done me about 5 times......after I have been asked back!
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Think we were the last team or second last team to lose in the league that year.

Other team may have been Forest. We lost lunchtime and they lost in the afternoon or vice versa.

Pretty vague on all the facts, but will be corrected soon enough.
    Wasn't our first defeat away at Bournemouth when 17 year old KAG played up front on his own? Remember Callum Wilson scoring the only goal in the first minute. 
    Karlan Ahearne Grant's debut.

This game was THE most one sided 1-0 defeat you are ever likely to see.
    To be fair, they were a good side. They won 8-0 away to Birmingham a few weeks later.

KAG played up front with Igor that day at Dean Court (he was nearly in early on but had his shot blocked brilliantly by a defender). I think we had a JBG free-kick tipped over 1st half and Lawrie Wilson had a shot blocked by the keeper late on but Bournemouth were on top and you could see they were going places. 
  • Options
    The oddest thing about 14-15, is how on earth we didnt grab a win against the spanners. You could argue that the game at the toolbox was our best chance of winning there weve had in the decade or so weve been playing them regularly. We were in good form and they were on the way to a relegation. 

Still that Alou Diarra goal had us dreaming for 10 mins!