Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*(NOT ENTIRELY false) RUMOUR* Bob Peeters sacked, Guy Luzon coming in.

Comments

• Options

@defke is saying Peeters has gone. He's one of our Belgian posters isn't he?

Yep.

Tipped us off about Watt signing.

Watt has signed, hasn't he?

• Options
    I still dont believe it. Lets hope he's heard it from the spotty Israeli kid.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Yep he has posted that (@defke) saying BP has gone and either Luzon or Riga in his place......not sure what to believe any more, but after the quote I put up earlier perhaps RD has said we are having no more players and BP has disagreed?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    If this is true the club's an absolute joke I thought we was trying to build give the man a season at least
  • Options

Addickted said:

@BelgoFoot: No noise in Belgium about possible replacement of Bob Peeters by Guy Luzon. File under 'rumour corner'. #cafc

It's not even a rumour. Someone just made it up, just like they made up the reverse one in October about Peeters going to Standard.
    This , fecking crazy this forum at times, i like it though
    Just had a text to say Big Bob has left the building!

Seriously?
    Wouldn't joke about something like that.

Trying to get some more info.

• Options

Yep he has posted that (@defke) saying BP has gone and either Luzon or Riga in his place......not sure what to believe any more, but after the quote I put up earlier perhaps RD has said we are having no more players and BP has disagreed?

Let's hope it's Riga, if true. He can team up with Damian Matthews again.

• Options
    Ok. Now I'm worried.
  • Options
    I don't know why, I have no inside information or any insiders or people close to the club, but something seems to stink and I have a feeling there maybe some truth is this 'rumour' as it seems to be gathering pace. Now it maybe gathering pace from its own steam and hence is a load of invented BS, but I'm not normally (never) one to comment on sackings/resignations but as I said something here doesn't feel right, and if BP has been told only 1 player to come in that may have been the catalyst for BP going.
  • Options
    It would be madness another manager just as the transfer window opens. Lets hope Big Bob is still here on Saturday and long after that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hopefully not true, especially if it is over a disagreement about players needed/coming in(again).
  • Options
    If Roland wants to get to the Premiership and all that money surely he'll realise that loads of youngsters will not get us there and he'll have to invest in better players at some time.

• Options
    edited January 2015

People have some how completely forgotten the position we were in last season. This season is an incredible improvement in so many ways. Much of it down to Bob. If i told you we'd be 13th and 9 points off the play offs at this point back at the beginning of the season, you would've bitten my hand off.

Go support Chelsea if you expect the club to win every single game.

Whilst I agree with pretty much everything you have said regarding our improvement, keeping Bob etc, that last line is a really stupid statement.

People are allowed to want their football team to do the best we possibly can, so winning most games is something we should all want. Criticisms when we are the polar opposite from that should be allowed without being told to go and support another team.
  • Options

Norwich manager Neil Adams resigned and he is 7th in the league at present.........
    Must be something in the air today.......!

Wonder whether Airman will mention the name " Ben Kensell "(ex Arsenal) ....

:smile:

• Options
    @HarryEllis_CAFC: The Bob Peeters being sacked rumours have suddenly gained traction, a few people saying they've been told he's just been sacked. #cafc. apparantly this is becoming more than a rumour
  • Options
    Where's the News Shopper when you need to know ....???

• Options
    Apologies if this has already been posted on CL but just in from work so have had time to trawl though Twitter and Richard Cawley of the SLP posted this some hours ago:

"Rumours that Bob Peeters has been sacked and will be replaced by Guy Luzon at #cafc are not correct."

This of course can be read one of two ways:

1. It's all complete bollocks.
    2. Bob's been given the Spanish Archer treatment but it won't be Guy Looney Tunes taking over.

So the rumour mill continues to grind away.....
  • Options

Apologies if this has already been posted on CL but just in from work so have had time to trawl though Twitter and Richard Cawley of the SLP posted this some hours ago:

"Rumours that Bob Peeters has been sacked and will be replaced by Guy Luzon at #cafc are not correct."

2. Bob's been given the Spanish Archer treatment but it won't be Guy Looney Tunes taking over.

Everyone choose a side
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

@HarryEllis_CAFC: The Bob Peeters being sacked rumours have suddenly gained traction, a few people saying they've been told he's just been sacked. #cafc. apparantly this is becoming more than a rumour

Doesn't mean anything. Just some bloke on Twitter who goes on to say he read it on here!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hmmm. Interesting deduction , M Poirot ....

• Options
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    He's not going ffs
  • Options

He's not going ffs

Too many don't want to listen ...they prefer a conspiracy :neutral_face:
  • Options

I don't know why, I have no inside information or any insiders or people close to the club, but something seems to stink and I have a feeling there maybe some truth is this 'rumour' as it seems to be gathering pace. Now it maybe gathering pace from its own steam and hence is a load of invented BS, but I'm not normally (never) one to comment on sackings/resignations but as I said something here doesn't feel right, and if BP has been told only 1 player to come in that may have been the catalyst for BP going.

Good to see you posting again Red. Happy New Year!

Thanks @mistrollingin its good to be back, Dr's are happy with my progress although I still get tired quite quickly. I'm hoping I can complete the match thread agaist Brighton, Happy New Year to you also.
    :smiley:
  • Options
    Fanny - can you pop down to SL to do some gardening and see if BP is still there?
  • Options
    Smoke and Fire?
  • Options

Fanny - can you pop down to SL to do some gardening and see if BP is still there?

Gardening under torchlight might look a tad suspicious, lancs but if there's no news by tomorrow morning......

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Gawd if this is true then the FA Cup is a poisoned chalice...

- Powell loses to Sheffield United... Gone
    - Peeters loses to Blackburn Rovers... ?

Maybe the FA Cup is Roly's dream bit of silverware, and is the real reason he brought us ;)