Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reza?

1234568»

Comments

• Options

whats all this people seem certain he dont wanna play for us, when has he said that or did I miss it

Bob said: “The only think I knew is that he asked our board to go for a transfer.
  • Options
    Close the door properly behind you mate. Middle East is obviously the place to be these days .
  • Options
    If he has already asked to leave, then why would he want to stay suddenly?
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Well it seems from the interview that he has never actually met our new head coach for one, could be literally hundreds of reasons why he could still end up being a commited player for us.

Not saying he will be but i hope us fans can be open minded enough to give him the chance to commit, as Peeters is willing to from what he said in the interview.
  • Options

New manager, better ambition shown, preferred style/formation.

All sorts can make a player happier about playing for a team. Not saying this is the case, he may still choose to leave.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

For Bob and Reza to meet and talk about his future is clearly a good idea. Mind you, formally Reza has a much longer contract at Charlton Athletic than Bob, so I wonder who will be talking to who about what.

Bob Peeters is the head coach and has been given a whole load of players to develop the front 6. Failure in the first ten games is not an option for Duchatelet and Peeters so, as per the release, Reza trains with u21s until he goes if he doesn't want to be part of the first team squad.
    The next six months are crucial to the future direction of the club and the credibility of the new set up...we can manage with or without him but we have no space for passengers.
  • Options
    Bumpy ride, bumpy ride
  • Options
    Maybe Reza will develop an injury...cough.
  • Options
    Can I be the first to say..........Move on :-0
  • Options
    his move fell through?!

BUT BUT BUT

Reams said he was gone, done and dusted. REAMS IS NOT WRONG RICH CAWLEY IS LYING Y WHY WOULD CAWLEY DO THAT N LIE TO OUR FACES REAMS IS KING LONG LIVE REAMS BUDS OF MAY CARDIFF WOO
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

Maybe Reza will develop an injury...cough.

I hope he does not come down with the same problem Yann had against Huddersfield. ;-)
  • Options
    Unusual for a Frenchman to go on strike.