Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reza?

Comments

• Options

I think his curling effort v Leeds was just a bit more than a tap in

If that was in response to my comment above, the tap-in I was referring to was his goal for Iran, not for us.....................
  • Options

Just needs to settle in I hope he ain't gone

Move on.
    disappointed, he definitely had something, though we did not/have not seen enough of that something...
  • Options

Move on.
    disappointed, he definitely had something, though we did not/have not seen enough of that something...
    He has not gone anywhere
  • Options

Move on.
    He has not gone anywhere
    How are you so sure mr Paulie
  • Options

Move on.
    He has not gone anywhere
    A) I am sure it would of been mentioned by someone at the club

B) Big Bob does not want to sell him

C)Sanchez never played for Arsenal today, because he is on extendad leave, whichalways happens after the world cup

I am so sure he wont leave that if he never puts on a Charlton top again, I will donate £10 to the upbeats
  • Options
    flagged? harsh! was only kidding, every little help and all!! Will match the bet if it makes you happy! :-)
  • Options
    Bikeys tweeted reza's gone
  • Options
    Mrs right hook is related to an ex pro and he told me it took him about 6 months to settle into a new club because of different styles of play, training methods, living in a hotel with a young family, house hunting etc and he never played further north than east Anglia. Add the fact that reza moved countries and played in a league and style he had never played in before of course it takes time to adapt. If he is here next season I expect to see a different player
  • Options
    @96McLagan: Cant believe reza is going #cafc
    This is from Bikey.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pretty sure that's not Bikey's real account (does he even have one?)
  • Options

Bikeys tweeted reza's gone

Cant believe reza is going #cafc
    Sent 10h ago
    From Twitter for Android
  • Options
    Bikey won' t even have seen or trained with Reza. Not sure he would even personally know him.

So why would he tweet that, like his mate was leaving.
  • Options
    That's not bikey that's some kid lol.
  • Options

Move on.
    He has not gone anywhere

C)Sanchez never played for Arsenal today, because he is on extendad leave, whichalways happens after the world cup

I am so sure he wont leave that if he never puts on a Charlton top again, I will donate £10 to the upbeats
    Except Sanchez played longer into the tournament than Reza. Iran were knocked out in the group stage.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Pretty sure that's not Bikey's real account (does he even have one?)

Not followed by CAFCOfficial or any players
    Only tweets about transfer news

Smell like a fake to me
  • Options

Move on.
    He has not gone anywhere

Except Sanchez played longer into the tournament than Reza. Iran were knocked out in the group stage.
    It was just two/three days longer i believe. Iran played 2nd to last group phase and Chile knocked out 1st day of the 2nd round.
  • Options

He's scored a winner against L*** Utd, at Bellend Road. Whatever happens with him, for that, he will always be legend in my eyes.

And mine.....considering that was one of my 7 game accy that won me nearly ten grand
  • Options
    vff said:

TelMc32 said:

vff said:

smiffyboy said:

Haven't read all through this thread can't be bothered but he lives in the flat underneath my mate on court road eltham and was there today so hasn't left the area

See, lives in Eltham, home of Gods and gate way to Kent, why would he want to leave to go anywhere else ?
    You make a point of saying Eltham is the gateway to Kent. Surely anyone who could would want to go to Kent then!! ;-)
    Not so sure about that, @TelMc32. It is a great place to visit to get some farm fresh veg, meat and PYO strawberries or your pub lunch but to actually live there ? Not a place where you actually want to spend extended amounts of time. Have you actually been there, seen the place, TelMC32 ? ;-)
    Lol, yes mate. I suppose it depends on what you want in life. As with everywhere, there are good and not so good parts. Also, went to school in Eltham for a while & have family there. Like I say...good & bad :-)
  • Options
    Ketts who posts on CAFCpicks and usually gets things right with the Club has just posted that Reza has gone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just to add to the mix that Reza was due back last Saturday but no one at the club has heard from him. Maybe he has an extra week off due to the world cup or maybe that he has gone...........only time will tell
  • Options
    Without reading the whole thread, where's he going?
    How much did we spend on him? was he a freebie?
    Wouldnt be much of a loss in my opinion- watched him in first game at Wigan and thought he had some promise but went steadily downhill thereafter- too lightweight for The Champs.
    If we can make a profit then great !
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Reza has left the club....... Will be confirmed this week

And you know this how?
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Reza has left the club....... Will be confirmed this week

PeteF will be peed off - he's only just got how to pronounce him.
  • Options
    Not commenting on the rights & wrongs of it but IF he has family in Iran, I doubt it would be feasible for him to play for a club that has an Israeli on its books following the news from Gaza.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Won't be too sad if we can get another forward in. *cough* Bahebeck *cough* Jesse Lingard.
  • Options
    Best finisher at the club bar none last season. Think if you use him right he'd be a real gem.
  • Options

Best finisher at the club bar none last season. Think if you use him right he'd be a real gem.

Though I think there is a player there, I don't see how he can be considered the best finisher when he only scored 1 goal.

And even if he was, he was competing with Church and Sordell for the honour!