Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wednesday set sights on promotion to PL.

Comments

• Options

Lots of talk no action
    lets see shall we
    go a feeling you will be left red faced at the end of the season with some of these comments

I'm not expecting promotion because all of this has come late on
    and Stuart Gray has to prove himself, however If he is allowed 10 million quid just for transfers excluding wages then I very much doubt we'll be near the bottom three, unless things go drastically wrong.

Late on? There's about 8 weeks of the transfer window left!!
    Yes but we haven't signed any big names because we're still waiting for clearance from the FL. times ticking away, might hamper our season by disrupting out pre season.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Anyone seen simpley red?I mean seriously red.
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Lots of talk no action
    lets see shall we
    go a feeling you will be left red faced at the end of the season with some of these comments

and Stuart Gray has to prove himself, however If he is allowed 10 million quid just for transfers excluding wages then I very much doubt we'll be near the bottom three, unless things go drastically wrong.

Yes but we haven't signed any big names because we're still waiting for clearance from the FL. times ticking away, might hamper our season by disrupting out pre season.
    Nawwwwww Diddums .....
  • Options

Lots of talk no action
    lets see shall we

That's it, op

Get your excuses in nice & early ...

• Options

Lots of talk no action
    lets see shall we

Nawwwwww Didums .....
    It's frustrating waiting for all that cash that is heading out way though, I want it now! I want it now!

• Options

Lots of talk no action
    lets see shall we

Nawwwwww Didums .....
    It's frustrating waiting for all that cash that is heading out way though, I want it now! I want it now!

It's going to be heartbreaking for you when you realise you probably won't have a pot to piss in this season
  • Options

I'm 'ere. Feel mean taking your money as we finish above you for the third out of four seasons! Save it for your fighting fund when things fall over.
    Thing is we're on our second wave of signings and rumoured to be linked to PSG strikers. From what I've seen posted here Belgian, Danish and other European leagues pay less than the UK and we appear to have a team of people closing deals with real money. Every decent championship level player in this country will have five clubs chasing and you lot are still in the starting blocks. Not even that if there are first team players out of contract... Best you focus on not deflecting from the madhouse that is Elland Road rather than taking on a quality club like Charlton :)
  • Options
    Sky Sports Transfer Centre:
    Here's confirmation of a story we brought you a little earlier as Keiren Westwood joins Sheffield Wednesday on a two-year contract.

Sheffield Wednesday
    @swfc
    BREAKING: Owls sign international goalkeeper Keiren Westwood on two-year contract #swfc http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Br9sHUvCEAMxJkT.jpg

All joking aside I think that is a good signing, and could be good at this level
  • Options
    Looks like they are finally making some transfers first Westwood now

Sky Sports understands Sheffield Wednesday are set to sign Chelsea defender Sam Hutchinson with player having medical at Hillsborough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sam. Hutchinson signs
    turning down 10 k week offered by millwall.2 yr deal, kirkland looks set to re sign and wolves have agreed a deal for roger Johnson .
  • Options

Passed the medical? Or are you taking a chance on the knee and hoping for the best?

• Options
    Well done for beating Millwall to a signing. They need centre backs.
  • Options

Sam. Hutchinson signs

turning down 10 k week offered by millwall.2 yr deal, kirkland looks set to re sign and wolves have agreed a deal for roger Johnson .

You be careful with that Cheque book!!
  • Options

Sam. Hutchinson signs

You be careful with that Cheque book!!

Bouncey bouncey ?

• Options
    Billions Gary, billions pal. Did we do good on our first day?
  • Options
    OP, Thought you were gonna sign ross mac, what happened there then?
  • Options
    Fulham signed him for 11 m pal.;)
  • Options
    Yes, point taken Seth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    as if smallwall would offer 10k per week. you fell for that agent crap
  • Options

aka @mystic_kev
  • Options
    They must be serious about getting to the prem, what a deal this is for the best player in the Championship last season :-)

Sheffield Wednesday midfielder Jose Semedo has put pen to paper on a new deal to commit his future to the club.

Sheffield Wednesday
    @swfc
    BREAKING: Jose Semedo signs contract extension with the Owls #swfcpreseason http://t.co/WN4iKIEg6v
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Ooooh you look like you're blowing that pot of gold you've got their @operationpig. Slow down, next thing you know you'll be snapping up youngsters from Hull! .... wait a minute ....
  • Options
    I can't be doing with wading through all 9 pages of this thread.

Just let me know if the Massives have been promoted yet?

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

I can't be doing with wading through all 9 pages of this thread.

Just let me know if the Massives have been promoted yet?

They've just won the Champion's League…and the World Cup.
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Lots of talk no action
    lets see shall we

Nawwwwww Didums .....

Yep feels good when you have two or three decent signings arriving every week. Now what about that bet @operationpig‌?
  • Options
    put your money where your snout is
  • Options
    Wednesday would literally cream theirselves over half our signings.

Definition of tinpot.