Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wednesday set sights on promotion to PL.

Comments

• Options
    Word is that their big takeover is not going to happen. Wouldn't that be tragic ;-)
  • Options
    Premier league games now gana be played on a wednesday?....

I dont follow
  • Options
    edited July 2014
  • Options

Word is that their big takeover is not going to happen. Wouldn't that be tragic ;-)

• Options
    OP must be on some faraway desert island otherwise he'd DEF be assuring us that all's well in sunny Sheffield...

and listing all those signings that'll be announced next week.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

OP must be on some faraway desert island otherwise he'd DEF be assuring us that all's well in sunny Sheffield...

and listing all those signings that'll be announced next week.

Be gentle with him - he doesn't get the best of things, firstly living in Sheffield and then picking the wrong club.
    Fair comment, bob. My day for apologising it seems.

Will personally seek him out when we're at Hillsborough next April ...

....to thank him and his massive Club for another 3 points.

:-)
  • Options
    You could say.

Something has gone wrong.

We've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now.
    Please check back in a little while
  • Options
    Oi! Where's my tenner?
  • Options
    Looks like a few of theirs don't fancy the ride to the premiership :)

Goalkeeper Chris Kirkland, defender Glenn Loovens and Oguchi Onyewu and midfielder Jose Semedo did not take part in pre-season training.

The quartet have yet to commit their futures to the Championship club despite being offered new deals following the conclusion of the Owls’ 2013/14 campaign.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Looks like a few of theirs don't fancy the ride to the premiership :)

Goalkeeper Chris Kirkland, defender Glenn Loovens and Oguchi Onyewu and midfielder Jose Semedo did not take part in pre-season training.

The quartet have yet to commit their futures to the Championship club despite being offered new deals following the conclusion of the Owls’ 2013/14 campaign.

Without Miguel Llera being the fall guy for shit performances they have all panicked and run away knowing that the baton could be handed to them. Except Kirkland, who is probably too injured to train.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited July 2014
    http://www.owlsonline.com/?page=news&news_id=1219

Sheffield Weds fan not good at limbo (its probably all those pies and ale).

The takeover is a bit up in the air according to the this Owlsonline well written article.

The hope is what kills.
  • Options
    Yeah, but have they got an orange kit?
  • Options
    Reading that I'll offer 2 to 1 @operationpig‌ Not only do we know who's staying and going, we've signed three replacements and the club has stated that there are more targets. A foreign 1/2 billionaire in the boardroom is worth a few waiting to conclude a deal no matter how massive the debts he's taking on :)
  • Options

Just waiting for ratification from the FL, it's only been three weeks, It will be sorted soon enough.

Just try to be patient.

• Options

Just waiting for ratification from the FL, it's only been three weeks, It will be sorted soon enough.

Just try to be patient.

• Options
    ^^^^ above laughing about another L1 signing?
  • Options

• Options

Champ league player, how's that kid from hull getting on?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yet you still Dodge the bet?
  • Options
    Cant stand Sheffeid Wednesday and their fans.
  • Options

Seriously, you laugh at us saying we are signing league 1 players, you have signed 3 players for your youth team,

we have signed a Champions League forward,A player who was in the Europa League last season, a Player who scored over 10 goals from Midfield and won the best goal of the year at the football league awards.

Come back to us we you sign a player of use
  • Options

Yet you still Dodge the bet?
    No I didn't 'dodge' any bet I simply didn't 'bet' with Simply Red, if he feels upset by this then he could always place one online like many people do.

However, just for arguments sake, I'll take SRs offer up, hopefully this will put a smile back on his face, Now, just remind me of the bet again........Wednesday to finish higher then Charlton OR do you have to include Huddersfield as well?
  • Options
    go on sunshine, include Hudds too, you're massive can easily take us both right?
  • Options
    So Seriously Red, Just Charlton or do you want to include Hudd ?(not that I'm bothered about them)

• Options
    Go on, you've every right to feel confident, been knocking around in the 2nd/3rd division for how many years, obviously you're 'return' to the top division is long overdue, it's just been a case of conspiring fortunes that have denied so far...I say return, when was it last?
  • Options

Lots of talk no action
    lets see shall we
    go a feeling you will be left red faced at the end of the season with some of these comments

I'm not expecting promotion because all of this has come late on
    and Stuart Gray has to prove himself, however If he is allowed 10 million quid just for transfers excluding wages then I very much doubt we'll be near the bottom three, unless things go drastically wrong.

Late on? There's about 8 weeks of the transfer window left!!
  • Options
    Wednesday set sights on indoor plumbing. Now THAT is believable...