Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wednesday set sights on promotion to PL.

Comments

• Options

Lots of talk no action
    lets see shall we
    go a feeling you will be left red faced at the end of the season with some of these comments

We only got took over two weeks ago ffs!

• Options

Wednesday looks set for a 10m transfer budget, not including wages.

Of course you are .. #tinpot
  • Options
    edited June 2014

Lots of talk no action
    lets see shall we
    go a feeling you will be left red faced at the end of the season with some of these comments

I'm not expecting promotion because all of this has come late on and Stuart Gray has to prove himself, however If he is allowed 10 million quid just for transfers excluding wages then I very much doubt we'll be near the bottom three, unless things go drastically wrong.
    Has your new owner said 10 million or is it someone pretending to be ITK
  • Options

Lots of talk no action
    lets see shall we

I'm not expecting promotion because all of this has come late on and Stuart Gray has to prove himself, however If he is allowed 10 million quid just for transfers excluding wages then I very much doubt we'll be near the bottom three, unless things go drastically wrong.
    Hope for the best, expect the worst, OP
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Lots of talk no action
    lets see shall we

Things are looking up bobby boy.

• Options

Lots of talk no action
    lets see shall we

Nothing like hedging your bets lol
    It'll all go right unless it goes wrong!
    Tell you what, a tenner says that out of you lot, us and Huddersfield (who all came up together) we will finish highest.
    People on here know that I talk up our direction after the takeover but I think we might finish 10th - 14th

• Options
    edited June 2014
    May I ask why you are so confident of, first of all finishing above us, and having a half decent season next year?
  • Options

bobmunro said:

Lots of talk no action
    lets see shall we

Things are looking up bobby boy.

Looking up indeed.

As the great Oscar Wilde said - 'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

May I ask why you are so confident of, first of all finishing above us

Last season was your highest ever league finish.
  • Options

May I ask why you are so confident of, first of all finishing above us, and having a half decent season next year?

Because we just spent just over £2 million on a chanpions league player
  • Options
    this whole thread is a wind up. Jeremy beadle is going to post in a minute
  • Options

As you're not taking the bet, you must be kinda worried he's right.
  • Options

As you're not taking the bet, you must be kinda worried he's right.
    So not taking a bet with a random stranger online make me worried?

lol.

• Options
    Wendy's going down
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Wendy's going down

That's what she's like
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Wendy's going down

Never realised that you and Miss Piggy were so close. Ooohaah Misses.
  • Options
    Tell you what chaps, seeing as you need a striker or two, I'll ask our owner to sign Cog, then loan him out to you lot for the season, I can't see you going down with Cog in your side, hope this replaces any bet worries.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2014

Tell you what chaps, seeing as you need a striker or two, I'll ask our owner to sign Cog, then loan him out to you lot for the season, I can't see you going down with Cog in your side, hope this replaces any bet worries.

With COG on our side? No way - I was taught and brought up the laws to abide about excessive loan players.

• Options
    sam3110 said:

10 million euros ! Pah. A trifling sum to the massives.
  • Options
    If you're not worried, it's free money, right.
  • Options
    Are they promoted yet?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    So monsieur Pig how about that tenner or are you just happy pushing the lol button? Or are you waiting for me to give you odds once our new signings arrive for training next week? Someone posted on here that there are a couple more signings coming in next week - just waiting for accommodation to be sorted - takes a bit longer down here!
  • Options

Wednesday set sights on promotion to PL

Thursday realise it ain't gonna happen

Friday Operation Pig noticeable by his absence

It happening, trust me with this one.

Your crock of shit will NOT be going up. Trust me with this one.
  • Options
    edited June 2014

So monsieur Pig how about that tenner or are you just happy pushing the lol button? Or are you waiting for me to give you odds once our new signings arrive for training next week? Someone posted on here that there are a couple more signings coming in next week - just waiting for accommodation to be sorted - takes a bit longer down here!

Come on piggy, put your money where your snout is.