Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wednesday set sights on promotion to PL.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2014
    CAFCsayer said:

Sam. Hutchinson signs

turning down 10 k week offered by millwall.2 yr deal. I can out and out confirm that this is complete and utter bollocks

Who cares, it was only a rumour that it was 10k offered by Millwall in the first place, he's our player now because he chose us over them and a number of others, but seeing as he's a Londoner it says something by him wanting to move nearly 200 miles north.

tinpot. #lol
  • Options
    Lol. Even Wendies are attractive to players compared with getting things thrown at you dahn the Den.
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

Sam. Hutchinson signs

turning down 10 k week offered by millwall.2 yr deal. I can out and out confirm that this is complete and utter bollocks

Who cares, it was only a rumour that it was 10k offered by Millwall in the first place, he's our player now because he chose us over them and a number of others, but seeing as he's a Londoner it says something by him wanting to move nearly 200 miles north.

tinpot. #lol
    The reason he's gone up North is because everyone down here knows his knee is knackered and that he'll be lucky if he notches up ten games during the season.
  • Options
    a MASSIVE table top style ipad device
  • Options
    dizzee said:

When the MASSIVES finally get promoted, I wonder which piece of technology I will be reading this thread back on...

Realistically it'll probably be some sort of computer glasses in about 20 years.

And Semedo will be a Great Grandad !

• Options
    Ah you have skipping up north eh?
  • Options
    Sensei said:

dizzee said:

When the MASSIVES finally get promoted, I wonder which piece of technology I will be reading this thread back on...

Realistically it'll probably be some sort of computer glasses in about 20 years.

Only if he stays in Sheffield. If he moves back down to London he'll probably be a mediocre Grandad.
    In London he'd probably just be a grandad, but he'll be a great great grandad the amount they breed up there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dizzee said:

Sensei said:

dizzee said:

Only if he stays in Sheffield. If he moves back down to London he'll probably be a mediocre Grandad.
    In London he'd probably just be a grandad, but he'll be a great great grandad the amount they breed up there.
    He'd be prone to incest mind, the amount he 'passes backwards'
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Sensei said:

dizzee said:

Think you've got your piggies confused with your bunnies, dizzee

• Options

Just come back in from an evening meal out with the family, I'm quite saddened by the comments after I've tried to explain the circumstances surrounding our takeover, it would seem that some of the CL posters don't seem to care about our rich owner or his dealings in France, but more about trying to create a smear against him, I find this quite rude, just remember we are The Wednesday and now a whole country supports us!!! ;)

Yeah yeah... what about the bet for a tenner?

• Options

Just come back in from an evening meal out with the family, I'm quite saddened by the comments after I've tried to explain the circumstances surrounding our takeover, it would seem that some of the CL posters don't seem to care about our rich owner or his dealings in France, but more about trying to create a smear against him, I find this quite rude, just remember we are The Wednesday and now a whole country supports us!!! ;)

He spent that in the chip shop for his family meal out.

• Options

Don't knock it...when you have 27 mouths to feed chips is best
  • Options

• Options

Good to hear...I take it this means that London & the South East can stop subsidising you now!! :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They met in London on Friday? He's gonna be shocked when he finds the dump up norfff
  • Options
    DeeBee said:

They met in London on Friday? He's gonna be shocked when he finds the dump up norfff

Says a kid from sarf east landan nr Kent lol

• Options
    edited July 2014

Where did you take them? Down the pet cemetery? Dig your own I think they call it in Sheffield.

• Options
    MSE7 said:

Where did you take them? Down the pet cemetery? Dig your own I think they call it in Sheffield.

Did you think this comment was funny, go on....be honest....you did didn't you? So funny you needed to edit, oh dear, but I do like the strange comments anyway.

#Mrstrange.

• Options
    edited July 2014
    While your playing the family man I shall be in falaraki,

And yes I did find it funny you know why? Cause I don't care haha

• Options
    Did you av a sausage dog sandwich, bit of parsley garlic very nice,

I prefer a greasy chip butty myself
  • Options
    Have Sheffield Wednesday been promoted yet?
  • Options
    Sheffield Wednesday manager Stuart Gray is still waiting on the 'green light' to bring in new players as his hands are tied by a takeover delay. Leeds defender Tom Lees is understood to be among those on his wanted list.
  • Options
    From Sky Sports

Lens' preparations for their return to Ligue 1 have been hit after being handed a ban on signing new players. The northern club finally had their promotion to the top flight rubber-stamped on appeal after it was initially prevented - despite them finishing second in Ligue 2 last season - for failing to provide sufficient financial guarantees.