Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Kit Sponsor(s) - University of Greenwich, Andrews Sykes, Mitsubushi Electric

edited June 2014 in General Charlton
Heard we are getting a new shirt sponsor 'Hoegaarden'

Comments

• paulc said:

Source

• Would love that
  • I think it will turn out to be something much closer to home
  • Nice beer. Almost the best beer on the planet.
  • paulc said:

Source

Beer
  • Didn't someone post last week that our shirt would be following a continental style if sponsorship and would be unveiled early this week ?
  • edited June 2014
    My "source" said it wasn't going to be University of Greenwich but others @mummyslittlesoldier said it will be but a "continental" style.

My "source" is useless so I'll go with it being UofG in some form or another. : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2014
    Wait, so not content with dictating our club - Johnny Foreigner is now insulting our women?!

Not very fair on the fine women of Sunny South East London is it?

I for one and am outraged.
  • Who ever it is, I hope the sponsor doesnt start peeling off after 6 washes again.
  • edited June 2014
    What are you lot doing to your shirts to make them peel? I wear mine most weeks for football, it gets washed every time and no peeling!
  • shine166 said:

Who ever it is, I hope the sponsor doesnt start peeling off after 6 washes again.

Church's shirt should be alright then!
  • edited June 2014
    Owned by InBev

Some will be outraged if we are linked to a brewery, especially if it isn't based in Kent
  • PL54 said:

Owned by InBev

Some will be outraged if we are linked to a brewery, especially if it isn't based in Kent

Or Meantime ;-)
  • Dazzler21 said:

What are you lot doing to your shirts to make them peel? I wear mine most weeks for football, it gets washed every time and no peeling!

no idea, ive literally worn it a handful of times and is peeling off

• paulc said:

No, I think that's the title of a section of the instruction manual for the new pitch.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2014
    Ha ha VG I do my own washing and I wear it to play in, not just at the pub etc lol!

I'd rather wear a cafc top than any other clubs tops to play in... All the different shirts I see where I play are just not CAFC!
  • Nice beer. Almost the best beer on the planet.

Yes. Not by a long shot.
  • edited June 2014
    Lovely beer if you like the taste of medicine.
  • ^^^ Or rank bananas.
  • Being announced at 4
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 1m
    Log on to http://www.cafc.co.uk at 4pm for news of next season's new shirt sponsor... #cafc
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 1m
    Log on to http://www.cafc.co.uk at 4pm for news of next season's new shirt sponsor... #cafc

….with Andrews branding all over the site. Only at Charlton. I wonder if they'll be any mention of our new Nike template kit.
  • Uh exciting!
  • Too much excitement.
  • I think we should study it carefully