Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Massives vs. Charlton | Post Match Views

Comments

• Options
    Post match threads used to be just for those who saw the game didn't they ? ( = :
  • Options
    Very good indeed, but it should still have been three with that stone wall penalty.
  • Options
    As Steven Gerrard said, this is over, we do not let this f**king slip, we go again against Blackburn, get the 3 points there, and we could well be safe
  • Options
    Good to see Solly last the 90mins... Guess he didnt appear against Bolton simply because three games in a week would have been too much but seems to be regaining his fitness.

How did he look today?
  • Options
    who got the first 2 assists? Harriot?
  • Options
    Talal said:

Also, how good does the Bolton point look now?

Shame we didnt get the pen against Bolton as then we'd be safe bar Goal Difference
  • Options
    We would still have had to score the pen you know :-P
  • Options
    Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh!!
  • Options
    I think Dervitte and Morro would be big signings too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hangs head in shame. YES!!!!!!!!!!

If Sordell get's his confidence up to where he was at Watford, this could be very important for us.
  • Options

Bollocks

If you prefer, GJ.....but staying with the arse tattoo would be much less painful :-)
  • Options
    Spent the day at Southend, ropey data signal and got a twitter update at 3.08. Suffice to say the phone went back in my pocket and wasn't checked again till I got back to the car around 4.45. Bloody hell, didn't see that coming in a million years. Was expecting to be greeted by a 5-6 goal defeat.

Massive kudos to Harriot and Sordell who I had basically written off after the Barnsley game.
  • Options
    What a result. I think a point, maybe 2 will be enough.
  • Options
    Someone just texted me to say that we won 3 -2 with a Sordell Hat Trick after being 2 down in the first 10 minutes. You don't expect me to believe that do you!
  • Options
    They really are the most bitter fans haha, quite a lot of fun reading through their forum. On one thread someone's banging on about how WE hate THEM. And can anyone fill me in on 'the chant we sung when coke was on the floor' ?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Post match threads used to be just for those who saw the game didn't they ? ( = :

Nope, that'd be the Player Marks thread
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    To all you Massive plums parading this forum...

Can't believe you bottled it again! First League 1, then the Quarter Final and then being 2-0 up at home in ten mins. Serious bottle...

Hey ho. I always knew deep down you wanted us to survive. Otherwise you wouldn't have two cup finals to look forward to next season.

Much love
    X

Ps-Thanks for the three points, and Marv says thanks for the match ball too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeeeessss. Happy happy days coyr
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Missed the match thread today as was out. Amazing result. Glad I missed the drama as I don't think my heart could have stood that. With other results going for us it's a great day. Just need to make sure we finish the job now. It would be great to go to Blackpool knowing we are already safe.

And PLEASE, RD, get the key contracts signed and your cheque book ready for the summer strengthening. This relegation dogfight might be exciting but I would much rather be having kittens sweating on results at the top end of the table!
  • Options
    What a result. Three great finishes from Sordell. Been out and didn't know the team so read the match thread. Some great comments on the first few pages. Have heard shops across SE London have sold out of humble pie. In Jose we trust.
  • Options
    im starting to like Riga (feels really wrong saying that)
  • Options
    Two-nil down after seven minutes and Riga is shite; he must go. Sixty minutes later, Sordell completes his first-ever hat-trick, and Riga is a tactical genius; he's a hero. Funny old game, Brian. Absolutely bloody brilliant. Surely we are safe now...
  • Options
    Got in about 30 mins ago having avoided all football scores, in fact having avoided anything football from about 11 am today. Just read through the Match Thread, expertly covered by @Paddy17 and @SethPlum, heart sank when I read we had gone 2 down so early on, but instead of switching to the Post Match thread I stayed with the match thread and was gobsmacked by the time the final whistle blew!!! Well done to the team, squad, RD, travelling fans etal. GET IN !!!
    See you all Saturday on here if not at the game.