Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Massives vs. Charlton | Post Match Views

Comments

• Options
    Greenie greenie show us your balls
    greenie, show us your balls.
  • Options

Bollocks

LOL

• Options
    Amazing! Cometh the hour cometh the man - hats off to Sordell.
  • Options
    It's a dream dream dream result I didn't see in a million years , always believed Sordell was ok and had ability not that he's often used it

still 2 points from the drop but 4 teams gotta get above us which is the big big thing , roll on the bastard rovers

75% Championship football at Le Valley next season 25% League One disaster
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I saw three Robins in my garden yesterday, now I know what an Omen is.
    What a fantastic fantastic result, and top marks to the faithful who travelled, you deserved that.
    How crap must Sheffield Wednesday be though, to concede three to us?

Well I saw two in my garden, multiple Robins, it's a sign for sure.

Apart from that I am speechless, but a very happy boy.
  • Options
    So proud to be a Charlton fan right now. We are staying up!!!!
  • Options
    Just kin brilliant, had a liitle look at owlsonline last night, even better - I am a jellied eel munching, lairy cheating barsteward
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All together now "we are staying up". Hope all those cynics who bet money on us going down are at least happy to lose their dosh.
  • Options

It's a dream dream dream result I didn't see in a million years , always believed Sordell was ok and had ability not that he's often used it

still 2 points from the drop but 4 teams gotta get above us which is the big big thing , roll on the bastard rovers

75% Championship football at Le Valley next season 25% League One disaster

Would say it's more like 95-5 now, especially with the fixture-list for the lower teams
  • Options
    What a result and what a performance form Sordell... Feeling happier than @Lookout at the moment...
  • Options
    Fantastic! Got to tweet Vaughan later, it's only banter after all! Stick it up the Owlsonline too for their childish preview. Thanks for the 4 points and cup win this season lads!
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

18th and getting a nosebleed......

This really tickled me for some reason
  • Options
    Holy crap.

A Massive Marvellous Marvin Miracle - who'd have thunk it?

I'm in shock!
  • Options
    Comfortable win. Never really doubted that we would come home with three points
  • Options
    COR BLIMEY!
    Sordell scored 3 (three) hold me
    I think the way things are going for the clubs below us are going nicely in our favour, we can still go down but the chances of Blackpool winning alongside Barnsley and Yeovil crawling up are very very slim
    Hopefully next year in the Championship then! Get to play Brentford and Wolves as well, and that tasty away game to Fulham, hopefully
  • Options
    Yann897 said:

Amazing result I'll be handing out some humble pie for anyone who wants some ! Coyr !

I'll have some, more than happy to eat it & take 3 points unbelievable from 2-0 down.
  • Options
    Absolute class from the Sheffield Wednesday fans for their true supporter Johnny Eales.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2014
    The last person I thought would win it for us, let alone single handedly
  • Options
    Amazing win.
    Did we just come back from 2 down inside 10 minutes to win 3-2 with Sordell getting a hat trick. It did actually happen didn't it!!!!
    Birmingham must be so low on confidence at home after their stuffing. Their next two games are at home.
    One more win will do it or possibly two draws!!!!
    COYR!!!
  • Options
    I am gald JR gave CH another chance. After the abuse he got on here after the Barnsley game when he was played out of postion, a right winger he is not at least JR knows that now.
  • Options
    Blimey

My prediction of a tonking was looking game on after 8 minutes and then we pull that of the bag

The result of the season, well done lads and all that travelled up
  • Options
    Nearly 2.30 am here and I don't want to go to bed, still buzzing. What a time for Sordell to hit form. Has to keep playing now he's got his confidence. A huge result in the history of CAFC.
  • Options
    This is the Bolton result from last season all over again. Hopefully what came after last time will happen again