Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season-ticket strike to bring the owner to the table

1131415161719»

Comments

• A plane with a banner always seems to work well and get plenty of attention....

I thought of that yesterday, but due to London position I thought it was a no no
  • I thought that once everyone had been let into the secret that the cameras are in the East Stand, the plan was a load of sheets with stuff painted on them banners in the West Lower
  • Let's face it, no one cares about us. We haven't been in the Premier League for nine years. Most of the Sky pundits know nothing more about Charlton than that Curbishley used to manage us. We'd have to do something outrageous for it to make national TV.

I suspect that if we held a public execution on the pitch at half time they'd just take ten seconds out of our half a minute of goal action to show it.
  • Maybe the Liege fans can lend us that massive banner they used against Anderlecht
  • WSS said:

Could we buy a load roland rat toys at wholesale and chuck them on the pitch?

I think 5,000 paper aeroplanes will do :-)
  • Protests only seem to get noticed if in the Premier League. And we're not likely to be close to that for a few years. Dropping gates and a lack of renewed season tickets will have some impact, but we are faced with a man who is so convinced he knows everything and surrounds himself with lickspittles prepared to tell him what he wants to hear. Banners are cheap and easy to photograph so tend to get a disproportionate coverage, especially if stewards try to prevent them being shown! The key is to make sure they are where they can be best seen by the media.
  • So... are people still doing this or has our spring form changed things if so did this thread jump the gun.
  • I had a mini boycott of the Bournemouth game if that counts?