Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Callum Harriott

Comments

• Thinks he is far better than he actually is.
  • edited March 2015

Poor Callum was caught offside earlier, oops!

Perhaps she was appalled by his poor grammar?
  • Poor Callum was caught offside earlier, oops!

Perhaps she was appalled by his poor grammar?
    With the money he's been earning he should be able to support his poor grammar.
  • what a diche
  • charltonJ said:

he is on twitter mate, that's his instagram page

don't you have to link your Twitter and Instagram? So it should be the same user i.d surely?
  • Dazzler21 said:

charltonJ said:

he is on twitter mate, that's his instagram page

don't you have to link your Twitter and Instagram? So it should be the same user i.d surely?
    No you don't
  • Man alive get a f***ing life
  • Tbf. The comment "does that matter to you" could be him inferring she's just a slosher after a footballer. a lot of the high profile players who get caught out with the kiss and tell stories know the players have a bird. Still didn't matter to them.

For what it's worth. That particular female has been followed recently by most of our young players. I assumed they all knew her
  • If she was after a footballer she'd go for someone a bit better and a bit more known than Callum Harriott lol.

This is a direct message on Instagram - screen shotted and posted on twitter
  • Sponsored links:

• Am I missing something? He wrote 'hey you' and therefore everyone, including the woman thinks he is after a piece?
  • Am I missing something? He wrote 'hey you' and therefore everyone, including the woman thinks he is after a piece?

Think its the bit after where she states the fact she knows he has a Girlfriend and he asks if it bothers her

Think its the bit after where she states the fact she knows he has a Girlfriend and he asks if it bothers her
    He actually said does it matter, bother and matter are two different things

if it said bother to me It would seem like he was being a bit naughty
    the fact he said matter says to me, he is saying why does it matter if I have a gf, its not like I am asking for a Sh@g
  • edited March 2015
    sounds like he will be fit soon

Callumharriott ‏@Cally_messi 5m5 minutes ago
    Nearly back all in gods timing ⚽️
  • sounds like he will be fit soon

Won't get close to the first team. Reckon he'll go in the summer.
  • J BLOCK said:

With the way Guy is rotating I think there is every chance we will see him play again this season. Probably does go in the summer.
  • Curb_It said:

He should say why does it matter to any of us. It was a private message. Its none of our business.
    This stuff makes me cringe.

Likewise. Couldn't agree more.
  • J BLOCK said:

Liked Harriott when he first came into the side, thought he gave us a bid of width and an added dimension.

Unfortunately he has not kicked on since his successful spell at the end of last season, so reckon we ought to offload him.
  • J BLOCK said:

Liked Harriott when he first came into the side, thought he gave us a bid of width and an added dimension.

Unfortunately he has not kicked on since his successful spell at the end of last season, so reckon we ought to offload him.
    Maybe a loan to a league one side could benefit him? I think it would at least be worth a try.
  • Sponsored links:

• Does Callum's contract run out in June?

Could in reality be the defining factor eg Wagstaff v Green.
  • No he has another year.
  • Just tweeted 'Just had some fantastic news' Brilliant with a thumbs up.Could it be contract related? and maybe sarcasm? or could be me over analysing and he's had a delay on his new trainers order
  • Maybe he's starting on Friday?
  • Reckon the good news is regarding his injury
  • Uncle Ainsley is cooking over Easter?
  • STD test proved negative?
  • cafc4life said:

Just tweeted 'Just had some fantastic news' Brilliant with a thumbs up.Could it be contract related? and maybe sarcasm? or could be me over analysing and he's had a delay on his new trainers order

God related probably