Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Callum Harriott

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Awful for him to go through this.. But let's not forget he was a married man at this point and had young children.. He put himself in the situation.. 

Agreed. The moral of this story is don’t cheat on your partner. 
    The law is not there to judge people's morality - some strange comments on here.
    Bold assumption on my part here, I assume he was married when this happened? if he went home to his wife and kids that night rather than go off with two woman, he wouldn't have needed the law to protect him.

im glad that justice has been served and I feel sorry for him for the metal anguish this has caused him and feel sorry that his career may have been ended over this. But he could have avoided this by not putting himself in that position.

if his marriage was over, I'm still glad justice has been served and still feel sorry for him for possibly losing his career. 

Either way, I hope he can now move on and be a success at whatever he does next, inside or outside of football.
    I love the judgmental 'he could have avoided' this tone on here. 
    Am I wrong though?

if he was married at the time he shouldn't have put himself in that position should he? Would you put yourself in that position?

did you read my post? Did I give a married and non married view?

what did my closing paragraph say?

apart from that, great well thought through and considered response 👏🏻 
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Awful for him to go through this.. But let's not forget he was a married man at this point and had young children.. He put himself in the situation.. 

The law is not there to judge people's morality - some strange comments on here.
    Bold assumption on my part here, I assume he was married when this happened? if he went home to his wife and kids that night rather than go off with two woman, he wouldn't have needed the law to protect him.

im glad that justice has been served and I feel sorry for him for the metal anguish this has caused him and feel sorry that his career may have been ended over this. But he could have avoided this by not putting himself in that position.

if his marriage was over, I'm still glad justice has been served and still feel sorry for him for possibly losing his career. 

Either way, I hope he can now move on and be a success at whatever he does next, inside or outside of football.
    Am I wrong though?

if he was married at the time he shouldn't have put himself in that position should he? Would you put yourself in that position?

I read what you said and thought some of it was pointless, judgmental and sanctimonious. Obviously you don't.
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:

Am I wrong though?

I read what you said and thought some of it was pointless, judgmental and sanctimonious. Obviously you don't.
    You've ignored the question. If you were a married man in his position, would you have gone home to your family or would you have gone with the two woman?
  • Options
    Saying he shouldn't have put himself in that position sounds an awful lot like victim blaming to me tbh. That's just my opinion though.
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:

and I knew his wife well as she worked in my department in the same company. It is her I feel sorry for. I used to chat to her quite a lot. About the time Harriot left Charlton she left less than a year later. It is her I feel sorry for. 
  • Options
    Joined Gillingham as a free agent.
  • Options
    Good luck to him - deserves for things to go well in the remainder of his career. 
  • Options
    Good luck Mr Harriott 👍
  • Options
    A decent move for him, and indeed for Gillingham, as he's a decent player at L2 level, and they badly need some creativity
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Richard J said:
    Joined Gillingham as a free agent.
    Another one we missed out on then   😄