Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Callum Harriott

Comments

• Options
    Going to be a Dad again?
  • Options
    Did another day pass with God not killing his dog?
  • Options
    Getting a large Easter egg with smarties inside.
  • Options
    Won a Big Mac in McDonald's
  • Options
    Did a reenactment of that step over/flick/pass and this time did'n't fall over and need medical assistance ?
  • Options
    so what did people on here make of his activity today, seen people on twitter and facebook lose the plot over it, if I am honest it does not bother me to much.

for those that did not see it, his son was wearing a Arsenal top during the lap of honor
  • Options

so what did people on here make of his activity today, seen people on twitter and facebook lose the plot over it, if I am honest it does not bother me to much.

for those that did not see it, his son was wearing a Arsenal top during the lap of honor

Least it wasn't Millwall!
  • Options
    It would only matter if he was any good (imagine if Gomez had a kid wearing that). Fact is he's average so nobody's concerned
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It didn't bother me, but said a lot about him. A potentially very talented player, but something in him has held him back and will mean his career is probably going to be a couple of divisions below what it could be. Without knowing 100% I would say he is a young player who thinks he has made it. In his own little pond he probably has. Would like us to get rid - fed up of being frustrated seeing how he has wasted his talent.
  • Options
    Either he'll go to join Jose Riga in Belgium (or one of the other sides) or be shipped off to League 1 next season.
  • Options
    A good sign of intent would be to take Messi out of his twitter name. Then to work like **** to get back on track.
  • Options
    Only just heard about it on here, but there was no real need really was there if you think about it?

The guy has always been an arse, and a real let down in a Charlton shirt aside from one or two brilliant performances.

Get rid.
  • Options
    Couldn't care less about his kids shirt.

Shame he's not kicked on although injuries haven't helped.

Just shows that you can't assume that young players automatically get better because they are a year older or rely on one or two end of season displays as proof that a coach has transformed a player.

Luzon's stated wish for another winger suggests CH isn't in his plans which would be a shame as he has pace and can score a goal.

Maybe like others he needs a loan or sale to a club where he'll play every week.
  • Options
    I liked Harriott when he first came in to the side.

I thought him playing out wide and running at players added a dimension to our game.

He has not kicked on so I think he will be playing elsewhere next season, and that is a shame.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    He has had runs in the team though. He hasn't taken his chances. He ended last season strongly and this was his time. He needs to work with the coaches and devote himself to improving. At the moment he is League One.
  • Options
    I do think it was disrespectful from CH. I was going to say naive, but he is old enough to know better. That said, I don't care which is probably a reflection on how little interest I have in CH. A player with large potential, but, it would seem, not the where withal to fulfil it.

I have a feeling this thread will go to a couple more pages at least though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Doesn't really bother me.

As a player I'm not sure he's ever going to push on. So often his first touch, decision making or awareness lets him down.

Compare to JBG and Bulot who both have a good touch and aren't constantly giving the ball away or choosing the wrong option. Just like Green, Sam, Kyel Reid etc I don't think it's completely down attitude more that he's not as talented as we hoped he was in the first place.

He's 21 now, might be better off dropping down a division and playing regular football than having the odd run of games for us. If we can't bring anyone in I'd rather see what Moussa can do under Luzon.
  • Options
    Will Moussa be 100% for next season. I did see a lot of potential in him.
  • Options
    All wingers are inconsistent. But when they do have a bad game I'd rather they went missing (like JBG has on occasion) than constantly give the ball away like CH.
  • Options
    Big Bob continually trying to force him to be a striker for the early part of the campaign didn't help.
  • Options
    Yes, but he had attributes to be one - just not desire/mentality.
  • Options

Yes, but he had attributes to be one - just not desire/mentality.

I'm not sure he does/did. He's a bit quicker than some other players but other than that I don't think he's particularly good at finishing, in the air and his hold up play isn't tremendous. Because of his pace he's a winger, he doesn't really have the talent to be much more than that above League One level.
  • Options

When Jackson and Solly practically live-tweet Arsenal games ??

Weird
  • Options
    Messi isn't great in the air. Mind you what idiot would compare Harriot to Messi? LOL At this moment he needs to become a good Championship player - not blame anybody other than himself and do what needs to be done. He still has age on his side.
  • Options
    Not sure it's a case of 'he should know better'.

Think it's more of a case of grown adults shouldn't get so worked up about what someone's Twitter name is or what football kit their 2 year old wears.....
  • Options
    Just be thankful it wasn't a Palace kit!

Callum is a Norbury lad I believe.