Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Callum Harriott

Comments

• Options
    Look we obviously need a Target Man so its going to be Patrick Agyemang
  • Options

Swisdom said:

Harriott for Racon - you heard it here first

No, gotta be Danny Hollands....

Nothing wrong with Hollands in his time with us.
    Definitely, RR

Always gave his best.

• Options

'Cally Messi'

Irritates me that no end over hyped his mind i reckon

Tough love is the best pill
    I follow him on Instagram and he seems like a humble guy to me from what he posts. Whether that is true or not, I don't know, and consequently you don't know how his mind works or what he is like on a day to to day basis in training and around the squad.

He always going to be a flair type player who will rely on his pace, but I feel it's very wrong to judge him as arrogant and needing a kick up the backside because he tries a couple of step overs - no wonder England does not produce many technically skillful players!
  • Options

Harriott is one useless pile of cack. Be great to see the back of him. Cray Wanderers is more his level though.

Your not his biggest fan I take it then?
  • Options
    He needs to rediscover that attacking ability, and flair that he had when he first broke through. Just run at defenders and take them on, rather than over think it and 9 times out of 10 lose the ball. On his day he is a good player (Blackpool), he needs to get a run of games in his position and then come back to battle for his place.
  • Options
    his form under RIga was very impressive!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

his form under RIga was very impressive!

You also have to consider that Powell, Riga and Peeters all played him fairly regularly so there must be something positive there. Surprised if Luzon has been able to make his mind up so quickly on such an enigmatic player.

• Options
    His talent is not in question this was a big year for him i said it last season and something is lacking he needs a reality check
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Harriott is one useless pile of cack. Be great to see the back of him. Cray Wanderers is more his level though.

good lord .. steady on ! .. ((:>)
  • Options

His talent is not in question this was a big year for him i said it last season and something is lacking he needs a reality check

I think you're spot on, a loan to League 2 is kind of a message "carry on the way you are son and you'll end up here or worse"
  • Options

Hopefully Luzon can make him play to his full potential. There's certainly a player in there somewhere
  • Options
    I'm sure God will guide him on his righteous path to greatness
  • Options
    He has 18 months left on a three year deal and needs to find what it takes to push on. There's definitely a player in there as long as he can sort out his decision making - after beating players for fun some passes and crosses are just horrible to watch.

I liked the idea of him converting to a striker as per his appearances under Riga because he'd help solve that problem and he would be worth a fortune compared to drifting on the bench.
    No idea if this happens nor whether Bulot will be played when he returns from Africa. The point is we are signing players and you can only play XI so is he being squeezed out?
  • Options
    Callumharriott ‏@Cally_messi 2m2 minutes ago
    Don't listen too rumours...
  • Options
    Can't believe people believe some off the crap on Twitter
  • Options
    He's not championship standard at the moment IMHO. Seems to have real difficulty keeping control of the ball. But he does have other qualities, chiefly pace, and he's a Charlton academy product so i hope he makes it with us. A Lg1 loan would be ideal.
  • Options
    Indeed, people should not listen too much to rumours.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Must have been a big blow for him to have finished the season so strongly under Riga and then not really get a look under Big Bob's in his first games.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    There always some 15 yr old. Spoiling my day by non true rumours. Gutted he not going
  • Options
    He needs to work out what is missing from his game and find it. He was showing quality at youth level that he is not showing consistently now. Ok, opponents are better but terrific shots into the top corner are the same whatever level. There is no point in us being critical, he is the one who needs to look at himself critically. I really think there is a terrific player in there, but decision making and use of what he has got is now really poor and needs to find a way to make the change.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

That could mean one of two things. Either he's not off to Portsmouth or he's not a Fleetwood Mac fan
    Don't be ridiculous. EVERYONE is a Fleetwood Mac fan. It's just sometimes, they don't know it.
  • Options
    Joe Piggot has barely played for us. Can't compare. You were writing him off after one game which was daft.
  • Options
    As for Callum Harriot, he is clearly a talented player and needs the right manager to get the best out of him. Riga was that man and did well then Bob came in and instead of saying 'get out there, have fun and does what comes natural' he filled he head with a load of nonsense about what to do without the ball which was all BigBob went on about all pre season. Reckon a flair player like Harriot gets on the pitch and doesn't have a clue what to do after that. He will come good I reckon.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

That could mean one of two things. Either he's not off to Portsmouth or he's not a Fleetwood Mac fan
    Good one!